FOUR

Chapter four -

"What time is it?" I ask.

"Ten thirty," Dylan replies.

"I should get going, my dad gets off at eleven,"

"Aw, but I don't want you to leave," he whines while laying his head on my chest.

"C'mon boy," I say pushing him away, "get yourself together. You'll be fine."

"I like you," Dylan says while staring at me.

"That's not good," I reply as I look at my lap.

"It may not be good but it's true,"

He grabs ahold of my hand and puts an index finger under my chin and lifts my face up to meet his.

"I want to get to know you more Nova," he says. This time his tone is serious.

My mind starts to jumble up with thoughts and words and possibilities of things that could go wrong.

"I do too, but-"

"Stop. I don't care what others will think of us. I don't care. I like you, wether you're black, blue, orange, purple, I don't care. I like you."

He starts to create small circles on my hands and I feel shivers go around my body. His hands go to my face and pulls it closer to him.

"Hell, I'm even willing to fall in love with you," his warm breath is so close to my face. I feel myself going numb and everything just feels so good.

"What if I hurt you," I whisper.

"It would be an honor to get hurt by you," he smirks.

"Dylan," I mumble.

"Yes, beautiful," he leans in and I hesitate to repeat his action.

"Dylan," I say again.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm scared," I reply.

"It's okay," he pulls me into an embrace. The warmth of his body gives me a comfort I'd never felt before.

"I'm here with you. You don't have to be scared alone,"

"You're crazy Dylan," I mumble into his chest.

"I'm only crazy for you,"

I felt so good I didn't even think about how much trouble I was going to be in when I returned home.

___________________________
Short & boring sorry but they're so cute sweet baby jesus ugh