I'm Looking To Make Your Dreams Come True Not Take Them Away

"Hey hottie" I wrap my arms around my boyfriends waist and place my head against his chest, loving he way his heart begins to pound at my touch

"Alone again?" He asks whilst wrapping his muscular arms around me and placing a kiss on the the top of my head and I just nod.

Taylor isn't around much anymore, ever since the drama with my dad she seems to prefer spending her time with Joel and I have to admit I'm greatful for that. We were best friends, sisters almost and to feel the awkwardness there now is between us causes us both too much pain to suffer through. We will have to work on rebuilding our bond but at the moment time being apart is helping us to heal.

"I see you made it onto the front page of the paper again" Cal groans and moves us to the sofa, sitting down and then pulling me onto his lap, I wrap my arms around his neck and we just enjoy the warmth of each other's body and the comfortable silence.

Ever since Callan stopped 'buying' his reputation and decided to start 'earning' it instead, Frankie had been on the warpath, apparently taking away his sex was one thing but taking away his money as well is completely another. Headline after headline had followed, some dating back years each one making her seem slightly more desperate than the last but achieving what she wanted as public opinion of Shawn hit an all time low.

"What's up? you're quiet" I push his curls from his forehead and look up at my giant of a man, his honey coloured eyes are sad and I don't like that look at all. I kiss his lips softly and then nuzzle my face against his neck, kissing his warm skin a couple of times and then looking up at him expectantly, waiting for his answer.

"The board have asked me to take some time off, until Frankies tantrum blows over"

"How long?"

"As long as it takes for the headlines to end and people to forget" my chest aches for him, his life is his work, the thought of him stepping away for even a day seems unimaginable let alone for an extended period of time.

"Aw baby" I hold him tighter and he sighs heavily into my ear.

I don't like this, he doesn't deserve to be punished like this. I could take him to bed and make things okay for an afternoon or...

"Lets get out of here"

"What?!" He looks down at me like I'm crazy but the more I think about it, the less crazy this idea seems.

"Let's go on vacation, a week, two weeks, two days, whatever you want" I hold his face in my hands so he can see how serious I am about this "we could go somewhere hot, or not, if you prefer skiing to sunbathing but let me just say we may have to consider if we are right for each other if that was the case"

"Well I am from Canada" he reminds me but I see a glint in his eye, like maybe I'm on to something here.

***************

A vacation?

I toy with the idea in my mind for a minute or two. I haven't been on vacation since I was 18 years old and that was...messy, in every single way possible.

"What do you think?" Her eyes are wide and shining with excitement, like she thinks I could ever resist that look, but I can have fun with her first.

"A vacation eh? Sun, sea, señoritas in bikinis"

"And sexy surfers in speedos" she looks at me dreamily as though she's imagining all that male skin on her

"Skiing it is" I announce and move her from my lap to the floor as I stand up.

"Well okay" she twists a strand of hair around her finger and sucks her bottom lip and I can hear trouble and then the bedroom calling "It would be a shame if certain..." She motions her head towards my groin "areas got so cold they couldn't perform, I hear frost bite is really, really painful, especially on 'intimate' areas"

Fuck, fuck, fuck, she wins again.

"Okay fine, you have me freezing just thinking about it, let's go to the bedroom and warm..." this time I motion towards my groin "'Certain areas' back up" I reach for her hand to pull her with me but she stops and grins that beautiful grin that almost causes my heart to stop.

Mushy little shit! I think looking down at my chest but loving the way she makes my heart feel.

"We don't have to go too far, I have some money saved from my Sugar Baby career you remember the one don't you? The one that landed me with a pain in the ass boyfriend"

She grins and I can't help but grin back and take her hand, softer this time I gently tug her to me and just stand and stare.

This girl... my girl

"Pick anywhere you want, I'm paying"

"Cal..." she's about to object like I knew she would put I press my finger to her lips

"That money's for school, I'm looking to make your dreams come true Mila, not take them away. We will go on vacation, where ever you want for however long you want and I will pay and you will repay me with sex" She giggles and pushes herself to her tiptoes and kisses me softly but with so much heat I want to say the words I have been hiding from her but now isn't the time so I scoop down and pick her up bridal style. "Repayment starts now" and I carry her towards the bedroom, imaging all the places of hers that I'm going to have to check for sand.