Cum Prepared

"Mila can you just please fuck this guy before he goes bankrupt trying to get into your pants?"

I look down at the dress lying on top of my bed, it's Valentino meaning he's spent a couple of grand just on what I wear, it's a control move I see it for what it is but for some reason I don't feel the need to fight him to take the control back.

The dress is black and short with a gaping front. This guy couldn't be any more obvious about what he wants from me if he tried and whilst at first it was a game, cat and mouse, predator and prey, now I think I'm about ready to give it to him. Not because he rescued me from Wentworth or put his fist through Theos face, not because he paid for out apartment to be cleaned and fixed up and not even because he knows how much I love fashion and bought me the most beautiful dress by one of the world's most beautiful designers, all of that adds up but at the moment none of that matters, I'm going to give in to him, give him what he wants from me because I want it too.

A night between the sheets or against the walls or over the furniture and then goodbye Sugarbaby life and I'm going to focus solely on me and my future. Make myself happy without some dumb tag along like Theo holding me back

"So are you going to wear it?" I nod and Taylor snorts loudly "My oh my, Mila Morello finally doing as her 'daddy' tells her"

"Yeah well" I pick the dress up and hold it against me, marveling at the workmanship and the quality "He's the only daddy I will be listening to"

"Oooh, what's Papa Morello done now? Spill the tea"

"Oh he's still pissed because of the compromising position he found me in with Cal"

"Like he doesn't watch porn, he should actually be thanking you for giving him a show for free"

"Oh my God Taylor, that's my dad you're talking about, you are a very sick little girl, do you know that?" she just shrugs and starts walking to leave my room

"Tay?" she turns back to me, the purple bruise a stark reminder of all the things she will do for me "I'm so sorry about Theo"

"Yeah well, it got rid of him for good, I will take a punch in the face for that any day"

"Don't say that. Cal was right, we should go to the police"

"Oh my God, can you imagine your dad's face, our bruised bodies all over the news headlines?!! I'm almost tempted to do it purely to see his reaction. Like I said though, I don't want any fuss, I want Theo gone and I want you to celebrate being a free woman by fucking the life out of your hot daddy. That poor man's not gonna know what's hit him, you and your kinky ways Morello" she winks before kissing my cheek and heading back to her room no doubt to take her emotions out on a canvas or two and I stand clutching a dress that's worth as much as a couple of months rent and give in to the butterflies that are dancing in my stomach.

Pulling out the tiniest thong I have I smile at the realization thay I can only go braless in the dress and I laugh once more at Callans obviousness.

Reaching into my 'naughty' drawer I pull out some black, silk restraints and a black silk blind fold, I don't know who will be needing these tonight, me, Callan or if they will remain in the bottom of my purse but there's an idea forming in the back of my mind and it's telling me to come prepared.

**************

"Fuuuuuck" I pant out hard as Carmen looks up at me fury burning in her eyes but I can't even be bothered to ask what the fuck is wrong this time, I just came as hard as freight train, my eyes closed and my mind filled with images of a certain sassy Latina that I have a date with tonight.

"You know I hate when you hold me down"

"And you know I hate when you hang around after" she pushes herself up from her knees and I'm already tired of dealing with her. I pull up my boxers and my track pants in one movement and use my hand to signal her presence is no longer required before heading into the shower where I wash myself clean then jerk off as I imagine the events to come later tonight then I wash myself again, step out of the shower and into the designer suit had I had delivered just for this occasion.

What with Mila's dress, this suit and shutting down half of the most expensive restaurant in the city it's officially my most expensive date ever but fuck it, when I have her naked flesh against mine it will be all worth while.

I test the zipper on my suit to make sure access at sort notice is a viable option and I'm pleased to find access will not be denied.

Picking up my phone I decide to start the tease early so I text Mila

Wear the dress.

Her reply comes through seconds later and I can't help but laugh out loud as I roll my eyes at her attitude

No fuckin way, I'm not a barbie doll for you to dress up and play with

If she's as sparky in the bedroom as she is in every other room then tonight looks like being one of the best of my life

Send me a nude, get me worked up

You have two good hands for that. Desperation isn't a good look

This girl!

We will see about that when you are desperately moaning my name all night

The middle finger emoji is her only reply and I spray on cologne I call my assistant to make sure the car, the restaurant and the hotel is all in place and then collect my 'sex' bag. Condoms, lube and other items I might get to use if I'm very lucky are packed inside. Tucking the bag under my arm I throw my suit jacket over my shoulder and grin at my reflection.

If I'm going to cum, I might as well cum prepared and the little sex bomb is definitely going to cum to daddy tonight