i hate love [b.p]

"do you actually love him" theo asked. his glasses propped up to his eye level as he played with the little lighter boris had given to him. "here's the thing" y/n sighed as she turned around to face him. the cool breeze cooled her down, "you know about my past, you know about my last relationships. you know how scared i am to love again. i hate love, i really fucking do. i'm so scared that the next person i truly love leaves me. but. i love boris. and if he's willing to love me back. then i think i'm good" she ranted. she saw how theo stopped playing with the little lighter and looked at her like she had just recited a poem.

"he loves you back, i just know it" theo smiled. his longtime best friend and his other friend were finally happy. and that's all that mattered. "god, i hate getting all fucking mushy" y/n lightly shook her body as she laughed. she had failed to notice that boris was listening to them. the entire time.

"i lo-" boris said into the mirror. his hair was actually brushed and he had dressed up nicely, "i love-" he sighed as put his elbows on the sink and covered his face with his hands, "i can't fucking say it" he groaned. his hands roamed through his hair as he tried to say it.

"wait" boris shot up as he faced the mirror again, "i can just say it in russian" he grinned.

"fuck it" boris' grin fell as he sighed.

"are you ready to go stargazing" y/n asked as she held boris' hand and skipped through the park. the blanket she was bringing in clear view as boris admired her. "always" boris smiled as he jogged a little bit to keep up with her. his black jacket hid his figure as he ran.

"come on" y/n motioned for him to hurry up as she plopped the blanket onto the floor before laying on said blanket. even though it was night time, boris could clearly see her smile.

"i like the stars" y/n said as she pointed to the sky. the stars were shinning so bright. boris could see y/n eyeing the stars. her total concentration were on the stars. "and i like you" boris grinned as he snaked his arm around her. y/n silently laughed as she lightly punched him. "and i like you too" y/n smiled.

"look at the moon" boris pointed to the moon. it was a full moon that day. the two sat as they admired the moon and its features. "the moon is beautiful, isn't it" y/n whispered as she turned to look at boris. she waited for boris' answer.

"i can die happy" boris whispered back.