"Wanda, they are going to be fine."

As she finished speaking, a deep rumble could be heard in the difference. I looked down at the battlefield and saw movement through the blazing forest between the troopships and the dome. When the disturbance reached the edges of the tress, it turned into vast moving mounds of Earth that easily bypassed the force field and emerged.

Threshers. Big motorized spiked wheels.

I watched as one set of the threshers separated into individual wheels and started veering over the battlefield. I anxiously glanced at Vision, Shuri going quicker now as the battle intensified. As a thresher went for Natasha and Okoye, I smashed the glass on the window in front of me, shooting through the air as the thresher got nearer and nearer to the two women. I landed in front of them, my eyes glowing red as I lifted the thresher off the ground and slammed it into a humungous group of outriders. Natasha straightened with a smile, her body in a fighting pose as she held her escrima sticks in her hand, Okoye with an amazed look on her face.

"Why was she up there all this time?" Okoye said as she stared at me.

"Somebody get to Vision!" I heard Steve command threw my earpiece, my head nodding as I got ready to take off.

"On my way." I stated as I turned to fly off.

Suddenly, Proxima pushed me into the large ditch left by the thresher before I could even move.

"He'll die alone. As will you." She growled, jumping down next to me.

"She's not alone." Natasha responded as she and Okoye leaped down into the ditch, Okoye brandishing her spear at Proxima as she nodded as Natasha.

"Euuyaaah!" Proxima yelled as she ran at Natasha who joined her sticks in a staff.

Natasha blocked the blow with an electrical crack while Okoye ran around the slope to attack from the front. Proxima started alternating between opponents, but all three duck as a single-wheeled thresher went over their heads. Proxima used the distraction to kick Natasha in the face, sending her to ground roughly as I attempted to move from position that I was in on the ground. Proxima then grabbed Okoye by the shoulder and ripped her weapon away from her, throwing it a couple of meters away. Natasha split her staff back into the pair of sticks that she was using earlier, blocking Proxima's sword blows as she finally knocked the sword from Proxima's hands. The alien took to her bare fists instead, knocking down my girlfriend as she pinned her to ground. Proxima triggered an arm-blade from her left-arm armor and stabbed at Natasha who barely managed to block the blade with her crossed sticks. As the edge of Proxima's blade barely dug into Natasha's neck, I threw red energy at Proxima, raising her off Natasha and into the way of an incoming thresher. Dark blue blood splattered Natasha below as I sat up and sighed, the red color still visible in my eyes as my hands shimmered.

"That was really gross." Natasha said as she wiped the blood from her face.

"I have to go." I muttered as I lifted off the ground and located Vision.

"Are you okay?"

Vision flinched in pain before he could answer.

"What? What is it?" I questioned, looking him over carefully.

The wind picked up suddenly. It felt...different. Blue-black clouds appeared as Thanos stepped from them, the infinity gauntlet in tow. I watched as my friends attacked him one by one, everyone of them getting taken out as they tried to prevent Thanos from getting to me and Vision.

"Wanda. It's time." Vision spoke, my head turning to look at him.

"No."

"They can't stop him, Wanda, but we can. Look at me. You have the power to destroy the stone."

"Don't."

"You must do it. Wanda, please. We. Are. Out of time." Vision choked out, tears coming to my eyes.

"I can't." I quietly said as stared at me.

"Yes, you can. You can. If he gets the stone, half the universe dies."

"It's not fair." I whimper as I blink away tears.

"It shouldn't be you, but it is. It's all right. You could never hurt me. I just...feel you."

I extended a trembling hand and started beaming energy at the mind stone. From the side of my eye, I could see Natasha run at Thanos as he used the power stone to make tendrils of earth come off the ground and wrap her up tightly, slowly suffocating her. I turned back to Vision, tears running down my face as red beams shot out of my hands. I looked back over my shoulder too see Thanos approaching without any opponents. I swung my left hand around as scarlet energy shot out of it, hitting Thanos. He was pushed back despite his blue-purple energy shield, but he soon fought it, slowly moving towards me.

"It's all right. It's all right. Thank you." I heard Vision distantly say as the yellow mind stone started to crack.

Vision's face was overcome by an expression of joyful peace as the crystal fragments broke and a pulse of pure yellow energy exploded from him, shuddering the trees many meters away from us. Mine and Thanos energy died down as I dropped to ground, sobs racking my body.

"I understand, my child. Better than anyone."

"You could never." I snarled at him as he lightly patted my head as if to comfort me.

"Today, I lost more than you can know. But now is no time to mourn. Now...is not time at all."

I glanced up as Thanos used the time stone to make Vision appear.

"No!" I screamed as I lunged at Vision.

Thanos swatted me away with his hand, my body hitting a tree with a painful thud as I dropped to the drop, moaning in pain as Natasha looked at me through barely opened eyes. I closed my eyes, too weak to do anything. I could hear people battling near me as Thor appeared and attacked Thanos. Suddenly, after a couple of minutes, I watched as Thanos teleported away. The tendrils around Natasha disappeared, a loud gasp of air able to be heard as she clutched her chest and looked around. I followed her line of vision to see that people were turning to ash. They were turning to literal ash. I snapped my head around to look at Natasha, worried that she was going to disappear to, but she never did. Neither did I. Once she had finally caught her breath, she stumbled over to me, dropping to the ground as my breaths came out in gasps.

"What's happening?" I whimpered as Natasha pulled me up and hugged my head to her chest, my eyes closing as I relaxed on her.

Tears fell from her eyes onto my hair as tears rolled down my face. She picked me up suddenly making me whimper in pain as she walked over to the remaining part of the team, Steve, Thor, Rhodey, Bruce, and Rocket.

"What are we going to do?" Natasha asked as she held me close, sitting on the ground with me curled in her lap.

Little did we know that our lives were about to be a living hell.