Chapter 4

Wanda's POV

I was pulled out of my sleepy state of mind as the sound of metal crunching and yells were heard.

"TONY!" Natasha shouted, getting my attention as I opened my eyes slightly to see who she was yelling at.

Suddenly, Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye, and my brother Pietro, appeared in the room.

"Pietro." I whispered, a small smile breaking out on my face at the sight of my brother.

I hadn't seen him since...since he was killed. I hadn't seen him since I watched him die in front of me. The smile on my face soon vanished as the memory flashed to my mind.

"Wanda." Pietro stared at me, her legs already moving to speed over to me.

As the last minute though, Steve grabbed his arm, pulling him backwards and away from me.

"What are you doing? I need to get her out of here. She's hurt." He hissed out making Steve shake his head.

"She's dangerous. I'm surprised she didn't kill Natasha when we were gone. She can't be free."

"She's my sister. I'm not leaving her here. She's coming with us."

After a second of silence, the sound of fast footsteps approached making me look up. Natasha was sprinting across the room, tears welling in her eyes as she looked at my dim blue orbs. She started undoing the leather straps with shaky hands, Steve and Tony trying to stop her as they walked over to grab her.

"Stop." She spit out, side eyeing them as she continued undoing the restraints.

Natasha undid the ones on my hands, now working on the ones holding my legs down. She ripped the left leather strap off, but as she got to the right one, I flinched and almost hit her. I watched as desperation overtook her body, Natasha not caring if I hit her. She just wanted me to be okay and if she got hit, she was perfectly okay with that. She quickly pulled the leather apart, not bothering to just use the buckle that was already there. As it came loose, pain shot through my body making me move to get up. I scrambled up, jumping to stand on my legs, my mind forgetting about the fact that I had a deep open wound running from my lower thigh to the very top of my upper thigh. I yelped in pain as pressure was put on my right leg, my legs giving out under me, my body to weak to catch myself with my powers. I fell to the ground, Natasha rushing over to me to help me up.

"Wanda. Please, stay awake. I know that you're losing blood but try to stay awake until we get to the jet. After we get on the jet, we can cuddle, and you can get some sleep. That leg needs to get treated though. It's pretty bad. I love you baby." She said the last part lightly, putting her head down to rest her forehead on mine.

"Baby?" Tony questioned, confusion evident in his voice as everybody looked at us weirdly.

"It's a long story. You all will understand in the future why I just called her baby. It'll take you a couple of years but one day you'll understand." Natasha sighed out, pulling me into her lap so that my back was on her front.

"Is it possible for the wound to be temporarily closed? Just for a little while. I need to help you guys fight Ultron. He's dangerous. Natasha, I don't care about your opinion on this matter, because I choose what happens here. After this we can go back and see our friends." I murmured the last part, making her smile at me.

"Yeah. It'll only take a couple of seconds to fix it, but it'll only last for 30 minutes. And you'll be fighting so be careful." Tony replied, making me nod my head in approval as he used some kind of gluey substance on my leg.

Oddly enough, my leg was numb. I didn't think that was a good thing, but I ignored it. I stood swiftly, Natasha getting ready to gab me if I fell. I decided to just fly until we got back to our reality, walking becoming a last resort due to my leg.