Chapter 1

Wanda's POV

"WANDA!" Natasha shouted from inside her room.

I snickered thinking about what I had done earlier, knowing that Natasha would kill me for it but doing it anyway. She stomped into my room, glaring at me with a frown upon her face.

"Yes, Nat." I said, my voice gentle as if I didn't know anything.

"Why did you do that to my room?" Natasha hissed at me, crossing her arms over her chest, pressing her breasts up so that they were more visible.

I blushed looking back at her eyes, trying to ignore her top half.

"I don't know what you mean." I innocently said, looking at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"Well then get off your ass and look." She growled, walking up to me and yanking me off the couch, leaving a confused Steve and Bruce behind.

She dragged me through the hallway, pulling me inside her room. I smirked seeing the dark maroon that now covered the black that used to be there.

"Why did you do this?" Natasha sighed out looking at me with an angered expression.

"I got bored and felt like making your room one color instead of two. How did you know that I did it though?" I said with a confused tone.

"You're the only one that would paint my room red. You also love red so that gave it away." She said with a small smile as I stepped forward.

"I can change it back." I rushed out in a panic as I raised my hands up slightly to change the color.

"Wanda, no. It's fine. I actually kind of like it." Natasha said as she grabbed my wrists, stopping the red light that was forming in my hands.

I inhaled a sharp breath as her eyes met mine, her green orbs boring into my blue ones.

"You guys ready to-" Steve's words were cut off as he stared at us, Natasha's hands still wrapped around my wrists. "Eat." He finished as Natasha let go of my wrists, her hands dropping to her sides as she looked over my shoulder at Steve.

"Yeah. Give us a minute. Get out." She snapped as he put his hands up in surrender.

"Okay, okay. No need to get an attitude." He huffed out, walking away from the room to return to the kitchen.

"Why do we need a minute?" I asked with knitted eyebrows as she stared at me.

"No reason." She said quickly making me narrow my eyes at her. "I just wanted him out of my room." Natasha shrugged, glancing at my lips for a second.

I broke the silence after a minute, as she seemed in a trance.

"Are we going to eat then?"

"What?" She replied in a voice that made me think she wasn't listening to anything that I was saying.

"I said, are we going to eat?"

"Oh, yeah. Let's go." Natasha murmured as she walked past me, her eyes trained on my lips again.

I looked at her eyes which didn't go unnoticed as she sped out of the room leaving me confused. What's gotten into her? I shook my head as I trailed behind her, Steve shooting me a weird look as I passed by him and stood beside Natasha in the kitchen.

"So, what happened between you and Nat?" Tony said, looking from me to Natasha.

"N-nothing." I stuttered out, stuffing a piece of pizza in my mouth, preventing me from saying anything else.

"Really?" Carol asked with a raised eyebrow as I nodded quickly.

"We didn't do anything. I told her that I liked the color that she picked." Natasha simply said as I once again nodded in agreement.