Chapter 11 reward

Hello just a warning major smut but it might be pretty bad😅 but bare wit me pls
——————————————————————
Hermione POV
I was against the door of Bella's room with my hands on both sides of my head "I think our kitten deserves a reward for that little stunt what do you think Cissy?" Her leg was in between my legs pushing against my clit I whimpered "well I agree with that but it's all up to her what do you think kitten do you want it?" I nodded repeatedly "words baby" "y-yes" as soon as I said that Bella's lips were in mine and I was thrown onto the bed with a wave of a wand my clothes were gone I felt embarrassed and tried to cover myself "ah ah no covering pet we want to see you" Narcissa held my hands to my head and kissed me then Bella grabbed my boobs and started sucking "shes sensitive Bella look at her squirming" Bella started moving down leveeing hickeys in her path but stopped I whined at the loss of contact
And Narcissa let go of my hands "patients pet you'll get what you need soon" Bella started taking off her clothes and so did Cissa they looked even more beautiful and most importantly sexy as fuck. Narcissa started attacking my breasts and Bella at my clit and started pumping her fingers in and out of me "your sooo wet kitten now I need you to answer who owns you?" I made sure to answer her trick question "y-you t-two" oh god her fingers were distracting "good girl" Narcissa was leaving hickeys all over my neck and soon I cam all over Bella's fingers.

Narcissa POV
When my little lion finally cam Bella stood "Cissy dear do you mind putting our pet to bed?" I nodded I picked up Mione and put her under the covers and soon I did to she snuggle into my chest and soon I could hear her even breathing. Soon Bella came back and she was on the other side off Hermione and I drifted off to sleep.
I awoke to warmth and curls brown curls I went to get up was quickly pulled back into a warmth embrace by my little lion "I don't think she's gonna let you go Cissy" Bella chuckled "well I'm not letting you go either" she said "well since I'm now awake how about I leave you two alone?" Said Hermione letting me go I chuckled "sorry little lion did we wake you?" She sat up "kinda but I can deal" "come pet I'll get you some clothes and we can have breakfast" said Bella with an outstretched hand  when they left I conjured a robe for myself and went downstairs to prepare breakfast well what should we do for today ah I made scrambled eggs and bacon "well I didn't think you could cook" said Bella smugly "well unless you want food and you don't like mine then you can make it yourself" she gave me a pouty look then Hermione hugged me from behind "hello little lion how did you sleep?" "Mmmmm" was all I got in response I turned around and kissed her four head and Bella hugged her "cmone eat before your food gets cold.