Chapter9 Trial due

Narcissa POV
Well honestly I don't know if this so called 'plan' is going to work I do have faith in my little lion but this is all a bit absurd I think I'm the only one that sees that. Currently Bella was threatening the red-Head boy even I'll admit he was pushing boundaries "I'm going to say this as many times as I can we love Hermione more than you think and we will not hurt her do you get that" Bella was trying to find her knife "but Mrs Molfoy aren't you married?" The Potter boy asked "yes but Lucius has cheated enough times for me not to even care" they seemed shocked by this statement Bella snickers at this. "So what do we do now?" asked Weasely "wait until these tow are put one trial."

(Time skip brought to you by gayness)

Bellatrix POV
It was the day of the trial and to be honest I think I'm screwed at least Cissy will be able to take care of Hermione but I will miss my little witch to much. When the dementors came Cissy turned white as a sheet I grabbed hold of her hand Hermione came to say goodbye "I promise you two will be ok just stay strong" that all she could do until we were dragged away I could already feel the happiness getting sucked out of me Cissa wasn't any better. And just like that I was first bound to the chair and held down with chains "Bellatrix black you are here to 'try' and proclaim your innocence as to why you should not be back in Azkaban" the minister looked real smug juts wait till I smack it off hehe "yes sir, and I would like to start with as to why I'm back in this chair yes?" He nodded "proceed" "first I honestly thought I failed in finding the dark lord well after the longbottem incident s-" I was cut off "you tortured two innocent people and left the child scared for life" the minister boomed "but did I hurt the child? No I didn't I do have standards for pain and an age range" "and so I gave up and let it be and I had nothing except my shitty husband and I was unwillingly broken out off Azkaban" "but you still served at his side" I swear to Merlin "and you are a mad woman why should we let you back to our world" he was even more smug this time "that is the exact reason why do you really think Azkaban is going to help my mental state? no it isn't and I wasn't mad just traumatised mostly by my parents being the oldest I had the most weight in my shoulders and not to mention my sisters"
I paused "and to answer your question yes I did serve him so no one else had to I went through the pain of being a servant and every time I failed I was tortured and beaten because no one can get away from him." I did say I wager rid of that smirk and I did but one thing still remained "and we're do you suggest you go hmm" and Hermione spoke up "Um sir I'm willing to take care of her and watch her" "A mudblood really? Why should we let her look after this monster?" A woman chimed in did she just- "you will not call her that ever you hear me?" The court was silent "well she has reason. Bellatrix black you are hereby to stay with Hermione Jean Granger and are to stick by our laws. Dismissed."

Hermione POV
Yes I we did it and if that was easy than so should Narcissa. Bella was let go out off the chains of that chair and brought back to a room beyond to walls Narcissa was still very pale I hope she was okey.