Chapter 5 little lion

Hermione POV
As she said my name I looked at her she looked guilty which is odd she made a sudden movement which was to pull me into a hug and a tight one I may add. "Hermione I-I don't even know where to start" she says I'm confused at this point, I look at Narcissa and she's even more shocked "I-I-I'm so so truly sorry" I my breath hitched Narcissa gasped Bella probably noticed cause she let go of me thinking she hurt me "Bellatrix are you ok?" I asked she just nodded she grabbed the are that had her crimson handwriting on it and kissed it her lips lingering for a moment. Then she held my hand I squeeze hers lightly I couldn't see her face now her long locks were covering it I moved my hand and cupped her cheek her face was wet she was crying Bella nuzzled her face into my hand I stroked her cheek with my hand.

Narcissa POV
I don't know if Bella was acting out of her own free will but I found it cute. I walked up to her and put my hand on her head she didn't move for a few minutes until "cmon you two can shower, eat and go to bed" I spoke Hermione agreed.
Time skip brought to you by the gays
After we finished Hermione was rather tired she was laying on Bella's lap until she decided to put her to bed "Merlin what are we going to do with her" Bella spoke "I don't know what should we do" I answered "how about we ask her?" "Maybe tomorrow I can't wake her up she's to peaceful" she chuckled "agreed". We both climbed in Hermione was curled up in a ball peacefully sleeping well until me and Bella cuddled her she was truly adorable, I kissed her forehead "goodnight my little lion" Bella chuckled as we fell asleep.