xiv. had a bad feeling.

CONTENT WARNING — JEALOUSY IMPLIED AS PROTECTIVE, SEXUAL ASSAULT

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Sam, Carly, Freddie!" you sat next to them as you hand them the audition result paper. "I got in the play!"

"Congratulations, Y/n!" Carly pulled you in a hug.

You laughed, "Thanks!"

Freddie read the paper, "Ooh you got the main character role, Belle."

"You deserve it," Sam grinned proudly and patted you.

You felt your face heating up, "You guys!"

"Who's the beast?" Carly asked before drinking from her water bottle.

Freddie scrunched his eyes before saying it out loud, "...Jace."

Carly spat out her water, "No way! The hot senior?"

You furrowed your eyebrows and grimaced because the water got on you, "Is he really that hot that you have to do... That?"

"That was an accident, sorry," Carly laughed it off as she helped you clean up the mess she created. "But yes, he's really hot. I can't wait to see him perform!"

"It's pretty ironic that he got to be the beast," Sam snickered.

You tried to cover your mouth to prevent yourself from laughing, but you failed and burst out laughing in the end.

All of the sudden, a blonde boy appeared.

"Hello ladies," he flashed a charming smile.

"I'm a man," Freddie crossed his arms.

"No, he's not really a man," Sam remarked.

"Sam!"

The blonde guy smirked and then stared at you, "You're Y/n, right?"

"Yes, I am. And you?"

He looked at you in disbelief, "You don't know me?..."

"Y/n, he's Jace!" Carly whispered.

 "Oh," you said in realization, embarrassed. "So you're Jace... What's up?"

"We have rehearsal later right after school. Make sure you're not late for it," he informed.

"Oh, is that so? Thank you for telling me. I'll be there," you gave him a thumbs up.

"I thought rehearsal was always on Friday... Today is Wednesday, right?"  Carly looks at the ceiling as if she is trying to remember about it.

"Well, I guess Ms. Jackson wanted us to practice more," Jace shrugged. "You're Carly, right? How do you know about these kinds of stuff? As far as I remember, you're not a drama club member or anything..."