viii. valentine preferences.

▄▬▬ ▬ ( ♡ ) ▬ ▬▬▄

♡♡♡♡♡

A/n : happy lunar new years and happy early valentine's day! unfortunately, I won't be posting a oneshot here but I wrote some valentines headcanons :D hope you'll enjoy it! (sorry for the late update btw!)

♡♡♡♡♡

Gibby Gibson
Gift/s:
He would give you your favorite band's/solo singer merchandise while give you would buy him One direction's album.
Date:
You two would go to the karaoke together and sing your hearts out.

Spencer Shay
Gift/s:
He would give you a sculpture of you that he made (it has wings for some reason btw) while you would give him a goldfish plushie (so he couldn't accidentally kill it)
Date:
You two would go to the mall to have dinner and play at the arcade.

Freddie Benson
Gift/s:
He would give you a barcode that if you scan it will lead you to a link where he made a compilation of you two together while you would give him a polaroid pictures collage of you two together.
Date:
You two would set up an outdoor movie theatre and watch the compilation and you would help him set up the polaroid collages on his bedroom wall.

Carly Shay
Gift/s:
She would give you heart-shaped matching lockets that have each other faces on them while you would give her matching onesies
Date:
You two would hang out at her house wearing the lockets and onesies while watching iCarly reruns.

Sam Puckett
Gift/s:
She would give you chocolate and candy, while you would give her a bucket of chicken.
Date:
You two would watch a show at your house while eating the chickens and chocolate.
Bonus - You two would go hunt for leftovers chocolates on the next day.

Melanie Puckett
Gift/s:
She would give you white daisies and a playlist that reminds her of you, while you would give her anemone flowers and a notebook.
Date:
You two would have a sleepover where you and her make a fort and stay up all night; listening to the playlist, watch shows, do each other's hair, anything you do at a sleepover honestly.

Nevel Papperman
Gift/s:
He would give you a huge teddy bear that is holding a bouquet of roses while you would give him a garment-dyed cotton blazer and wide-leg chino.
Date:
You two would go eye shopping at some expensive brands and then go to a small cafe.

♡♡♡♡♡

A/n: Holy fries you guys!!! Thank you so much for the 1.2 k reads! I never thought that it would blow up the way it is but I'm so very grateful for it! I love you all, have an amazing day!

2 k reads! I never thought that it would blow up the way it is but I'm so very grateful for it! I love you all, have an amazing day!

▀▬▬ ▬ ( ♡ ) ▬ ▬▬▀

A/N FROM THE FUTURE - as you can see, i didn't change anything here... yes there are some errors but i just don't have the heart to change, it so take it or leave it mwah <3