Saint found his brother deep in slumber. He's bored to death. He decided to slowly rise from his bed and took his light step towards the door. His brother wants him to stay within his reach. He slowly pick the door and went out and heaved a good sigh when he went out. He then grinned and started to walk away. But the moment he was about pass through the plants,  he saw Zee approaching, he immediately looked left and right to look for an escape. Zee though noticed him soon as he stepped on the hospital's second floor, and he saw particularly the way Saint panic just to hide away from him. Saint panicly dashed to his left bumping to someone and luckily he wasn't hurt because he was saved by his arm around his waist.

"Saint?", the voice made Saint shook up his head. His eyes widen to see a familiar face before him.

"P'Park..", Saint replied and he stood up properly. He then pulled Park with him to hide on the plants.

"Saint, what the heck are you..",

"Shhh" Park then shut his mouth and looked at where Saint's eyes leading to, and he smirked when he saw Zee passing by. He just nodded then the time Saint sighed, he stood up and was followed by Saint.

"Okay, now, why are you out?", Park rested his arms on his waist. But he smirked, when someone peeked from the corner.

"I'm bored, I wanna go home, P'", Saint whined.

Why the hell did you do that in the first place?",

"It's not intentional, I didn't know I'll fell asleep.", Saint pouted.

"Alright, let's go back to your room naa.. I'm afraid someone needs to check you out.", Saint frowned.

"Brother's sleeping..", Saint replied. "Let's walk around",

"I thought you wanna go home", Park raised his brows up.

"Okay, let's go.", Saint walked back towards his room. Park grinned behind him as he saw Zee turned around immediately, maybe to avoid Saint. He ran next to Saint, rested his arms around Saint's shoulder and both stopped when they saw Zee standing outside his room. Zee's eyes went to the arm of Park who squeezed Saint's shoulder.

"Oh, Professor Panich", Saint waied at him as if he hadn't seen him earlier.

"Hey..", Zee smiled at him.

"Why are you here?", Saint asked innocently.

"I ...I just wanna check on you..", Zee replied, Saint face slightly feel warm, meeting Zee's eyes, their kissing scene flashed before him. "I love you, Tor!", He blinked away feeling his eyes starting to swell.

"K-khub!", Saint stuttered.

"So, are you fine now? When we check on you earlier, you got a fever..is alright for you to move now?", Zee asked slowly walking towards to Saint. But then again, Park being Park pulled Saint closer to him and decided to test the two since there's lingering tension between them.

"He's fine now", He then turned Saint towards him who looked at him all eyes widen, and touched every corner of Saint's face. "It's all fine now, his fever's not that bad as earlier.", He continued to trail checking on Saint, Saint laughed unaware of Zee's smile that vanished soon as Park touched Saint's face.

"What are you doing naa,P'", Saint said in between his laugh.

"Checking on you..", Park pouted innocently.

"You don't have to be that all touchy..", Park and Saint giggled but interrupted when Zee cleared his throat. Saint then look at Zee, Zee rolled his eyes off him which made him curse internally. He was just smiling earlier and now he wondered where it was. Park felt proud of what he did though.