Chapter Thirteen- Moving day.

~Echo's Point of view~

We have had one appointment with the doctor since we found out about the babies. She said everything still looks good; it is just a precaution because nothing can be done until they are born. She just wants to catch things before they happen. Blaze Kane and I are thankful for that. She said if she saw anything different, she would let us know.

We sat and talked about it. We decided that we would just deal with things as they come up. This has actually made us closer. I thought it would drive us apart, but it hasn't. It's only made Blaze Kane more playful and sweeter. I am absolutely over the moon happy with the way things are right now.

Today is exciting. We close on our house at three; Rick let me have the day off. Blaze Kane is off for two weeks; he had it planned the who time. I knew that he did. I didn't want to ask Rick to allow me time off. I didn't even ask for today; he just told me to stay home. It's Friday, so I am off the weekend.

Blaze Kane and I have spent the day packing our rooms. We decided to keep his bed since it is bigger. Mine is going in a spare room. Spencer and Kelsea are staying here, so they are keeping everything. We went over the weekend and picked out furniture to be delivered tomorrow. We are going to stay at the house tonight; We are moving the beds tonight. Spencer and Rick are helping when they get off.

I was in my room and just taped my last box when I feel arms around me. I giggle because my belly is too big for him to get his arms completely around me. I turn to face him.

Echo: "Why are you in my room?"

Blaze Kane: "Because I am done in mine, and I wanted to be in you."

Echo: "Oh really?"

Blaze Kane: "Mmhmm. As I was packing my stuff, thoughts of me having my way with you went flooding through my head. My cock stood attention, and here I am."

Echo: "So what would you like me to do about it?"

Blaze Kane: "Get on your hands and needs and lift your dress."

I did as he asks. I stay ready for him. I know what Jade meant now; I want it all the time. I feel him slide my panties down. I was expecting his cock and got his fingers instead. He makes me cum with his fingers first. Then I feel him enter me. Since he has found out about the babies, he has a way of being gentle but getting the job done.

The only ways we can do it now is from behind or me riding him. He prefers it from behind because he can control that. I don't mind it. He never disappoints me. He does take his time, and most of the time, I go several times before him.

Blaze Kane: "Babe..."

He releases. I was good before he finished, so I don't complain.

I heard my phone beep in the middle of it. After we finish and clean up, I check it. It was a notification from my bank that a transfer had been made. I went to check my bank to see what it was because I knew I didn't have anything coming in. Before I could check it, I had a text from Rick.

~Text conversation~

Rick: "Take the money and put it as a down payment."

I check my account.

Echo: "That is almost the whole note Rick."

Rick: "Exactly. I need you and those girls to be taken care of. I know Blaze Kane does a hell of a job of it. I want as little stress on both of you as possible. Your payments would be minimal. That would give you two more freedom with the baby and her medical care."