Chapter Eight- Discoveries.

~Blaze Kane's point of view~

Echo has been gone for four days. Rick knows where she is. He said to give her time to sort herself out. I needed time to figure my stuff out too. The incident with Chad made me realize that I care about Echo more than I thought, and that confused me.

I went back as far as I could in my mind to find anything at all that she did to make me feel the way I did. Then it hit me. I am six years older than her. When I was seventeen, I looked at her one day and thought, wow, she's beautiful. Then I realized I was seventeen, and she was eleven.

I pushed it so far out of my mind and did so by being extremely cruel to her. I just stuck with that. I had been gone for two years when I saw her in the club that night. I was actually going to talk to her that night. Then Chad interrupted, and I saw the way she looked at him. So, I went back to dick mode.

I won't say that after we got married, I acted appropriately because I didn't. I've continued to treat her like shit. You can believe in front of my parents she is the love of my life. She plays the part well. Our interactions at my parents were something I started to look forward to.

I lashed out when she said she was pregnant because I knew it wasn't mine. I thought she was continuing to see Chad. Then I read the text he sent her. I was angry but not at her. I wanted to rip his head off. I knew that would hurt her even more, especially with her having his kid.

I was already feeling like shit because I treated her the way I did. I also did it at her job, where I know her coworkers heard. So now they think that she is probably a ho that cheated on her husband and got pregnant. The seed was already planted when we got married. As the shit ran through my head, I felt even worse. She is a good girl. She works her ass off and has always gone out of her way to be kind to me even when I treated her like shit.

The three of us were about to go in the house when dumb ass yelled Kelsea's name. I went after him, and Spencer stopped me. I would have beaten the shit out of him. When Rick showed up, and he started saying shit. I knew I'd kill him if I got my hands on him.

Then I remember she was having his baby. It's her choice on what she wants to do. I know her well enough to know she's going to keep it. I don't know if she will tell him or not. I wanted to talk to her about it. She is my wife, regardless my parents are going to think it's mine, and I am not going to tell them any different.

In the two weeks she was here; I got used to her being at the house. I may not have seen a lot of her, but I knew she was here, and she was safe. I don't like not knowing where she is. It's been weighing on my mind; I have gone to work still. Kelsey said Rick told her not to come in. I get she needs time. She's having a kid and married to a monster in her eyes.

Rick checks in daily. I know he hasn't seen her, but she texts him every day to let him know she is ok. He worries about her being pregnant and alone. I have the same worry. Especially when she was sleeping as much as she was, she has never lived alone, and I don't like that she is by herself now.

I'm going to text her.

~Text conversation~

Blaze Kane: "Are you ok?"

Echo: "I'm fine. I'll be just fine on my own."

~End conversation~

I let it go from there. She has my number if she wants to reach out. She has all of our numbers. It's on her. I will let her have her space. Maybe one day, when she gets her stuff straight in her head, she and I can sit and talk.

~Echo's point of view~

I have been in this room for six days now. I would say it's been lonely, but that would be a lie. It does get lonely at night, and I am uncomfortable alone here at night. Rick comes after Jade leaves for work. He has been training Ellis to take over. He fired Ian because of the bet. So, he is working at the club until he teaches Ellis everything.