ɢʀᴇʏ

A/N: this story is kinda sad i guess you can say but its basically about Vinnie seeing you with someone else and not being able to stand the fact that he "let you go" he regrets everyday not giving you the attention you deserve ect. The story is based on the song so you can play it while reading it when I say to, to have a better reaction to it. You don't have to but the song and the story will be more emotional if you hear the song while reading. <33 also I find the live version more sad than the original but make sure to check out Why Don't We's new album The good times and the bad ones :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vinnies P.O.V:
I was walking out of the movie theater with the guys after watching (random movie) when I saw the girl that I loved the most, the girl that I still love to this day, the girl I promised I wouldn't hurt, the girl I ended up hurting very badly, the love of my life. Y/n. But she wasn't alone, she was with that guy. The guy that makes her smile wider than I ever could, the guy that makes her happier and makes her feel more loved that I could. I regret everyday not giving her attention. The fact that I would choose my streams and playing games with my friends over her. But now here we are, im suffering while she's living the life she deserves. And I hate myself everyday for making her cry.
End of P.O.V
*play the song*
(Vinnie decided to message the girl)

Her ❤

Hey...
I saw you today, and I just wanna say sorry for the pain I caused
I can't seem to think of what happened between us
We were so happy, I hate myself every day for letting you go. Its been too long. You where here for me and I was never there for you. I just want to talk please respond I miss you so much and I regret saying what I said that night.

Why are you telling me this.your the one who hurt me and you made. me question myself and think if I was good enough. I was hurting while you were out there partying and having the time of you life. I took time to better myself. And you didn't. I can't belive you let what we had go. We were so happy.

Look y/n I'm begging you please give me a chance to be on good terms with you, "you don't want me no more. I have never hurt like this before" please just another chance. I'm sorry and i know that won't cut it but please im hurting like never before. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Without you everything's grey. Its been raining a lot lately and I hate it, just give me the chance to make it up to you and be friends atleast. Please I beg you. "I walked away when you came to stay" and I hate it. I hate not being able to hold you in my arms. Your the girl I love to most in life. Please I beg you

*could not deliver message*

Vinnies P.O.V:
She blocked me, she really does hate me. I'm such an idiot. Why? Why did I do this to her? I'm such a terrible person.
End of P.O.V

**Flashback 1 year ago**
Y/n: Vinnie when are you gonna get off your game?
V: just one more game I promise.
Y/n: thats what you said last time tho....
V: okay can you just stop being annoying and maybe then ill stop ignoring you jeez just lay off
*at this point you were about to cry because he was the one who called you asking you to hang out but he's been playing video games the whole time, you were also upset because you missed a family dinner to be with vinnie*
You go back to vinnies bed to gather up your stuff and as you walked out you see vinnie glancing at you and not saying/doing anything to stop you from walking out.
End of flashback

Vinnies P.O.V
I'm practically crying at this point I can't deal with this anymore. I miss her too much. But if I truly love her I have to let her go, even if it hurts me.
End of P.O.V

*Years later*

Vinnie is married with baby on the way and your married with your boyfriend of 4 years and have a beautiful baby girl. Both ex lovers are living the best life. Y/n has unblocked vinnie and they decided to just be on good terms. Not friends or anything just on good terms. The end....

I'm sorry if I made you cry, I hope this made sense. Ummm ty sm for 600+ reads 🥺💖