7: Izuku, 7.02 seconds, little bitch heh

8: Me, 7.05 seconds, god damnit

9: Ochaco, 7.15 seconds, hehe, slow

Next up, Grip Strength. I was up against Izuku and Shoji.

The results:

1: Shoji, 540 kg, easy to accomplish with 8 arms

2: Izuku, 56 kg, fawk:D

3: Me, 54 kg, just behind

I was starting to get worried, at this rate I would be expelled. I got to take a small break before the next test, Standing Long Jump. I was up against Bakugou, Aoyama, and... Izuku? Again?

The results:

1: Bakugou, cleared the fuckin' sandbox

2: Aoyama, cleared the sandbox, obvi. what a queen

3: Me, passed the 3 quarters line, suck it Izuku

4: Izuku, passed the 2 quarters line, lol

The next test was Repeated Side Steps. I was only against Mineta, causing my suspicion about being with Izuku to lower.

The results:

1: Mineta, 50 steps in 5 seconds, jesus fucking grape boy

2: Me,  50 steps in 48 seconds, no way I was beating purp perv

"Better luck next time pretty lady.", Mineta said to me. I looked at him with a disgusted look on my face, before walking away. The next two tests were sit ups and toe touches. We didn't race but our sit ups and toe touches were counted. I did pretty well. I did 48 sit ups in 1 minute, and 42 toe touches. I got 8th and 11th place out of 21.

It was time for the final test, the Ball throw. I was especially scared for this one, because my quirk wouldn't help me at all. I just had to throw as far as I could. 

Bakugou got to keep his score from before. Ochaco stepped up to the plate a picked up the ball. When she threw the ball it floated up towards the sky, never falling. Aizawa pulled out the small black device again, showing us an infinity sign. All of our eyes widened, even Ochaco's. It was my turn, I stepped up. I picked the softball up, and held it for a few seconds before chucking it as far as I could. I tried to use my quirk in a useful way. I zoomed in on the trees to see which way the wind was blowing, and threw the ball so it would follow the current of the wind. The wind pushed it a few meters further than it would have gotten, if I hadn't  followed the current. I got 99.53 meters. It wasn't much but it wasn't the worst throw out of the group.

"Midorya, it's your turn.", Iida said, turning to Izuku. Izuku walked over to the same spot everyone else had stood. He threw the ball. It didnt go far at all, maybe 72 meters. He looked shocked and said, "I was trying to use my quirk!" We turned to Aizawa. His hair was standing up and he was staring at Izuku. "I took it away.", the dark haired man looked irritated. He pulled Izuku towards him and started to talk. None of us could hear them, but after about 3 minutes Izuku started walking back to the plate. He picked up the ball and threw it. There was a big gush of wind. His finger was a dark purple color. Aizawa showed the distance. 705.3 meters. "He got more than Bakugou?!"

Bakugou's eyes widened and narrowed again as he ran towards Izuku. He was pulled back by Aizawas scarf. He tried to get out of it but was stuck.

After Bakugou was calmed down Aizawa told us the results.

1: Momo Yaoyorozu

2: Shoto Todoroki

3: Katsuki Bakugo