62. Her uncontrolled anger

Start from the beginning

I completed my dinner fast amd left to my room saying "I have work and not to disturb me"

I woke up when sun rays hit me that I don't know when I slept while doing work.

I did my work and left to college on bike with vivek.

I didn't even wait for anu nor I asked her anything.

I moved towards my gang who are busy in planning to bunk the college as classes are suspended.

Soon anu siya and vyshali came and I'm looking at siya who is so broken.

For a second I lost my sense seeing her like that.

Her eyes are so puffy and red. She even had cold that she is sneezing often.

I didn't spoke a single word as I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

I know even I ask she won't say now  even if she says I want to give her some time to adjust and not to feel awkward

I want her to say herself to me what happened.

But I can say something by seeing her is something that happened broke her mentally that she is too weak to stand.

When gang started to plan she is looking terrible while blinking her eyes.

Whe she answer every question it's like a message to me

When she said about love I just to hug her tight to mend her broken pieces and assure her I'm there for her.

Siya left after that saying she remembered something followed by anu and vyshali.

I excused myself and follow siya to talk to her to know what happen but got a call from Rahul.

"Yes Rahul, you came fast in a week I thought you will come back after a month"I asked while going inside the block

"How is siya" Rahul asked

"What happen" I asked and came out of the block.

"Someone messaged her from past six days and that b*st**d messaged wrongly to siya.

I don't know how he came to know her number I just came yesterday and got to know this so I called you today immediately

Siya don't know him as she didn't spoke much with him.

I'm sending you the screenshot. Check it out.

I will enquire is anyone behind it or not" Rahul said

"Sid" he called me again when I didn't reply him

"Send the screenshot to me. I will call you later" sid said and cut the call

'Do I become a stranger to you siya that you hide with me.

I thought you trust me and say everything as you started to share your feelings with me but this is paining me siya.' sid thought and checked his mobile when his phone alert with notification

Sid blood boiled looking at the message that he want to rip his head.

He went to meet siya and talk with her.
What if she didn't say..

I will ask her what happen..

should I or not..

With confusion I went towards them..

Siya POV

When I'm going towards the library I heard ram calling me but I didn't stopped as I don't know what I will do in rage.

I guess vyshali said to him as they both are some what close.

"Siya siya please stop listen to me" ram said