Chapter 5: Struggle For Trost Part 3

Start from the beginning

"Hit the deck!!" Reiner shouts.

A sound was heard before a few of them were flung forwards as it was revealed two titans broke through the building walls. Everyone flew into a panic and ran deeper into HQ, one soldier asked where Ayane or even Mikasa were.

"Ayane ran out of gas so she's dead!" One guy said.

Jean stood there in shock as he was beginning to feel hopeless, fighting these titans weren't going to ever be effective...they all were fated to die by their hunger for humanity...but when Jean saw a titan fist punching the side of the face of one titan he gasped but just watched as that titan roared.

"What the? My god..." Jean asked in shock.

Just then Mikasa, Ayane, Armin and Connie arrived through a window just in time for their gear to be completely empty once more.

"Mikasa!? Ayane!? You both are..." Jean asked.
"Close one I was running on fumes. But we made it here, crazy but we made it." Connie says tapping the gas tank.
"You two..." Jean says walking up to the two girls.
"You're a certified genius! From now on as far as I'm concerned your word is the law. Check it out we found an abnormal that has a bone to pick with its own kind. And the best part he couldn't care less about us! That's right you heard me this beautiful big SOB is our ticket out of here!" Connie tells him.

When Jean and a few others were not believing it Mikasa explains they should just let this titan rampage away at the titans, Ayane pitched in and explained that when she fell from overusing her supplies that this titan here saved her and didn't even glance at her way when she was in clear eyeshot.

While the titan out there was on a rampage the soldiers inside were trying to think of ways to clear the supply area so they themselves could restock in case they needed to move elsewhere, Armin once again came up with an idea to get rid of them and since there were only 7 titans there then most of them would go into the lift while 7 of the most skilled soldiers of the top ten are to get into position to slice the nape of the titans when they are blinded.

Everyone began to get ready for Armin's plan to clear out the supply room of titans Ayane took the moment to fix up her hair.

The small sound of a tear was heard between Ayane, Armin and Mikasa. Ayane froze then as her hair fell on her back she pulled out the now-torn blue ribbon that she was gifted by Eren a year ago.

"Is that...?" Armin asked.
"The ribbon Eren gave..." Mikasa muttered.

Ayane didn't reply just sighed and wrapped it around her right wrist then decided to use her hair to tie it up as she had done before, only reason she had that ribbon was that Eren once saw her tie her hair up many times with her own hair.

                                                                           **Flash Back**

"What the hell is this?" Ayane asked holding up the blue ribbon that Eren just gave her.
"W-Well lately I've seen you tie your hair up with your own hair...and I thought it must've been harder to brush it out so I went and got this," Eren said nervously.
"Why?" Ayane asked.
"You've refused to cut your hair even when one of us mentions it...you've even nearly beat the crap out of Jean when even spoke of it and touched your hair," Eren explains.

That was true Ayane was rather 'protective' of her hair, it was long and while Eren did tell her he worried that it would get caught in the gear whenever they were to train she brushed him off as she'd always have her hair up.