Chapter 2

To all the readers of the original story, this chapter two may start out the same as the first drafts but after the first few paragraphs it changes a lot so please just give it a quick reread. Thanks.

-----------

A/N: Ok so Natasha knows about Peter being Spiderman, but not about Jason. Also, Marvel and DC universes are all one in this. Don't give me that look. This is my story and I can do what I want. One last thing before we get this show on the road, Peter's spider-sense is not just a tingle but a voice as well.

Peter's Pov.

"As fast as I can." I tell Wade before hanging up. I knew I shouldn't have gone here today, I should have just patrolled and stayed home as planned but Wade convinced me to take a break and either visit my family as Peter or Spiderman as it was good to keep appearances up even if we had a lot of our plate as it was.

"Sorry guys but duty calls. I got to head out." I told the Avengers and hoped they didn't ask questions. All I wanted to do was get out and get home and have no one try to follow me for once, is that too much to ask for?... Knowing the company I'm dealing with meant it was too much to ask but I was still asking the universe this anyway.

"Oh, that's fine. We could help if you want." Dad, Tony, asked.

"No that's fine. It's nothing too big. See ya." I said and climbed out the window and sling away using my web-shooters. I went for a while before turning in the actual direction of where we live as I had to make sure no one followed me out.

As I climb through the window in the back I can hear it.

[You got the wrong fucking room.]

"Shut up." I grumble. Wade and I only started renting here about 6 months ago and between patrols, keeping my appearances up with the Avengers, being Peter with my parents, school, work, keeping both Wade and me sane, and taking care of Jason, I haven't really had time to memorize the outside windows of the house and which room they led to.

"Wade where are you?" I called out but soon heard the crying of my little boy coming from a few rooms down and followed the noise to Jason's room. I opened the door and saw Wade wearing a white t-shirt and tight black briefs, just a typical around the house outfit for him while holding Jay and rocking him back and forth gently as he tried to soothe him.

"Shhh... It's okay. Everything's alright. Your daddy's here and we can totally figure this out." He cooed softly and continued to rock Jason. "And hey, even if we can't, your Pops is going to be here soon if he's what you want." Wade tried to smooth him.

I heard it again.

[Don't just stand there. Our child is crying.]

I take my mask off and move into the room, moving next to Wade and Jason. "Hey now. Your Poppy is here." I say in a light tone, as I didn't want to startle him any further, and reached for the small bean. "Come here." Wade passed Jay over to me and I rocked him back and forth. "That's it. Shhhhh... Poppy's here. Just go to sleep." Jason was calming down a little, but not that much. I felt his head and he seemed pretty warm so I moved to the changing table and gave him some baby Tylenol from one of the drawers. I started humming the itsy bitsy spider to Jason. It took about 5 rounds of it for the boy to have his eyes closed and breathing steady. Wade sighed and left the room.

I kissed Jason's head softly and just continued rocking him against my chest for a few minutes to make sure he was really down before laying him in the crib and moving out of the nursery with him to find where Wade had gone.

"He's scared of me Pea." Wade tells me as I enter Wade's bedroom where he was.

"He's not s-"

He cuts me off, "He is and you know it. Everything was fine until he woke up and saw me." He tells him. "It's been 10 months, I don't know what else I can do other than just wear my mask all the time around him."

"You don't have to do that. He loves you and you know that." Peter tells him with a gentle sigh, moving over to sit next to him. "Besides, how could he not like you. You're the sweetest, kindest, most handsome daddy out there." He chuckled and hooked their arms together, leaning his head against his shoulder.

Wade rolled his eyes and laid back. "Well I know all that is true but that doesn't change the facts." He paused for a moment "Maybe I should go steal the Joker's suit and show him what a real clown looks like, that way when he sees me he knows I'm just a regular clown that kills people and not a psychotic clown that kills people." He joked and looked down at me. "Wait... That's actually not a bad idea. Let's head back out to Gotham."

[No. That's a destructive idea.]

I kiss his chin gently. "How about instead we just not do that. That would be great." I tell him. "If you really want to look like a clown we can just have you wear your disco suit and wig."

Wade fake gasped in offense "My disco suit is nothing like a clown suit. It's my sexy clothes and you know it." He smirked.

[Better.]

"More like a sexy clown," I smirked. "my sexy clown."

[And now you sound like a clown fucker.]

"Hmm, maybe I'll put it on just for you then." Wade smirked and pulled me closer and laid back on the bed so that I was on top of him. "Since you like my not a clown disco suit."

"Maybe later but not right now." I lay my head down on his shoulder. "Let's just rest for a while. I could use a nice little nap and so could you."

"I can always use a nap," Wade agreed "Especially after how loud it was before."

"Jason or them." I asked and pulled off the gloves from my suit.

"Both, they like to get extra annoying when Jason is crying and the louder he gets the louder they get... and the more I complain the less likely they'll let me nap with my cute Spider-Boy." Wade chucked towards the end and undid the back of my suit to help me get it off.

"Spider-man." I corrected him. "I'm not a boy, I'm a man." I sat up so I could pull my arms out of the top of the suit.

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say Spider-Boy." Wade chuckled. "As long as you're my man."

I rolled my eyes and moved off of him so I could get the rest of my suit off. "Yeah whatever you say." Copying what he just said before.

"Get back over here. It's nappin time." He pulled me back towards him right after I set my suit to the side.

"Hell yeah it is." I chuckled and hugged onto him.

"You know it'll only be like fifteen minutes before Jason wakes upright?"

"Well if we keep talking and not napping then we are going to have less than that." I point out "So hush." I wrap myself around him and close my eyes.

Wade wrapped his arms around me with a chuckle but said nothing else as we fell asleep.