OPEN LETTER (1)

To my love,

That dream came again last night. Those blue eyes...that mass of silky dark-brown hair...those features. That are all so clear in my head. I can practically feel your finger tracing my lower lip while I drown in two drops of ocean.

I remember looking deep into them at a random moment. They are so calm..... so pure....so beautiful. And then there's now, lying under the same blanket after a long day. We always get back to each other in the end. You are holding me captive with your stare. And in the ocean drops, I can see a raging storm, a storm of desire, of want, of love, hope and so much more. I keep staring and let loose as I feel the storm finding an echo in my heart which holds the same desires and hopes. The two storms blend together forming a cyclone of emotions, growing and growing...untill neither of us can hold it in.....I have never felt so much love in me all my life, as I do in these moments. I just know I'm the luckiest girl on earth. You are a marvel, an angle, you're my hero. And I know having you is the best gift I could have ever asked for...even if it's just in my dreams.

It's just that I get desperate at time. I want to be able to actually hold your hand in mine, to hear you voice and kiss you. I want you to hold me close when we go out with our friends, to see those oceans shining with pride as you introduce me. When I cry by the nights, it's your shoulder I want to lean on. I want us to get married and have a happy ever after together. Yeh, I've even imagined all that. Stupid me, right? But you know I can't help it. You know your stupid girl is hopelessly in love with you. She just wants you to come out of her dreams and stand in front of her.
Could you come quickly please?! Cuz when you do we could finally start making our dreams come true. And I'm dying to do exactly that.

Yours lovingly,

Sreeti