"Mr. Levangie?"

"Blondie, it's too early for all this," he said, barely opening his eyes to her.

"Just wanted to do a little work up before rounds. How are you feeling?" She chuckled, shaking her head at him.

"Tired, you people don't know how to let someone sleep," he said groggily as he let her put the cuff on his arm to measure his blood pressure.

"I meant post-op but good to know, I'll tell them to calm down," she shook her head as she listened to his breathing as the machine took his blood pressure.

"I finally stop shaking for the first time in years, getting to sleep in peace," he started in.

"I understand, I'm almost done and I'll make sure you're last in rounds so you can get some extra rest. Any nausea or dizziness?" She asked.

"No, now will you let me sleep?"

"Yes Mr. Levangie," she smiled at the man before going to walk out, running right into Derek.

"Hey," he smiled at her, he handed a coffee to her that he had picked up.

"I wouldn't go in there, he's a little grouchy," she said as she sipped on the coffee.

"How is he?" He asked, walking with her as she left the room.

"He's doing good, says no post op complications. Blood pressure holding steady and good breath sounds."

"Good, come here," he smirked as he grabbed her arm, dragging her through the empty halls.

"Where are we going?" She whispered to him, "you aren't being very secretive."

"No one is here this early," he said back to her, looking around as he opened the on-call room. He pulled her in, immediately kissing her.

"Occupied!" Someone said from the bed, startling them both as they jumped away from each other.

"Mark!" Derek said in a low, confused voice.

"Lexie!" Meredith gasp.

"Oh my god," Lexie said with a gasp as well, pulling the sheet over her naked body.

"You're sleeping with an intern?" Derek said confused.

"Hey, looks like you were doing the same thing!" He said defensively.

"I uh-" Meredith stuttered, still in shock.

"Not a word, to anyone," Mark said to them.

"I won't say anything if you don't, and lock the door next time," Derek replied, grabbing Meredith's hand and hurrying out of the room.

"What the hell did I just see?" She said to him.

"I don't know if I should be concerned?" Derek asked.

"I am."

"Wow, ok well that just makes things more weird but it won't last long," Derek shook his head.

"What do you mean?" Meredith asked.

"Mark is a one-night stand kind of guy. His longest relationship lasted maybe a month. He doesn't like being tied down," Derek replied.

"He's been sleeping with her since the mixer," Meredith said.

"Shit, I forgot. Well this makes things a little weirder. It's been over a month and he's still sleeping with her?" He said confused.

"I don't know if it goes farther than sex because we don't talk much. She was freaking out about it our first day, she didn't know who he was," Meredith said.