22 | Good bye

Jannat's pov

I know stomping is not at all acceptable if a 20 years old lady does but I am so close to stomping and whining when I see Zain literally ignoring me and getting ready for his flight.

It's 4 in the morning, and this rich human who earns lots of money couldn't even book a flight for morning, like pathetic, he is leaving me in the middle of the night!

Oh god I am going crazy.

But it's all his fault.

He is making me go crazy since last few days.

Like every single girl who gets married, I had this whole awkward talk with my most awkward aunty who was feeling more shy than I was, but the way she scared me by telling how to just give in, and not upset the husband and how it is obligatory and all the stuff that had me bursting on my wedding day at Aayat was totally opposite what to she actually said.

She didn't had to scare me like that, because Zain took care of me like I am his queen that I was so confused on why she scared me like that. Probably her husband was a jerk. But that doesn't mean she had to scare me like that!

Just because of her, I embarrassed myself! Goodness even thinking of the way Zain laughed at my thoughts that I said out loud when he insisted after seeing the worry on my face, makes my cheeks heats in the highest degree of flame. I am burning.

Pressing my cheek against his chest I squeeze him in his arms, while I am hugging him he is filling his bag with his files. Being so ignorant when he was letting me leave the bed these past few days—ahem.

"Don't leave" I try for the last time. This Goodbye is so difficult.

Sighing he drops the files on the table, but I gasp loudly when he easily lifts me and sets me on the table in which I was leaning.

Pushing my legs apart he stands between them, he cups my face with one his hand while his other is caressing my waist.

"I don't feel well" resting my chin on his chest I look up, he raises his eyebrow at me and I automatically pout.  Chuckling he leans forward to press a kiss on my lips.

"I'll be back soon" rubbing my back he sighs and slowly pampers me with kisses.

"What if I get pregnant?!" I gasp when realisation hits me "I am just going for a week sweetheart" he chuckles "if you are we will find out when I am back or we can make you one when I am back" my eyes widens at his words and my cheeks which are already on flame reacts and I quickly punch him for some reason, my shutup gets hidden under his laughter.

Hugging me close he swings us which wasn't much possible since I was sitting "I love you remember that" pressing a kiss on top of my head. I mutter back a reply.

"Its late at night why do you have to leave now" I whine playing with his buttons "It's early in the morning sweetheart, and I said you to go back to sleep, I would have woke you up when I was leaving" pushing my hair behind he corrects me.

Yeah he expects me to sleep when I get the last chance to see him with my naked eyes for the last time and only after a week I'll see him.

Goodness stop it Jannat! Your acting like he is leaving you forever.

I know it's Abbu and Ammi's death giving me so much fear of being away from him but I have to act like a grown up which for now I nowhere look like one.