YOU'RE ONLY MINE (MICHAENG)

Start from the beginning

"Lalala~ My Mina, my precious Mina~" it's her phone indicating there's a message but Mina didn't bother to check it as she has no energy to do so. She smiled genuinely on how cute Chaeyoung's voice is while saying those words.

"Sleep well, My love" the last words escaped from her beautiful mouth before her eyes closed.

As soon as Nayeon get the message, she immediately contacted the other girls and tell them to be in her house because they will go to the place that Mina texted her.

- AFTER 4 HOURS-

(It took 4 hours from Seoul City to Namhae Province)

"Mina!" Nayeon called out, she then knocked on the door of the house where Mina and Chaeyoung were staying.

No one answered.

Jihyo steps forward then tilt the door knob, it's not locked. It's unusual since if it's Mina's house, apartment, condo or office the door is always locked even she's inside it. She looked at Nayeon, then to Jeongyeon, to Momo, to Sana and to the two Maknae.

"Something's not right" Jihyo said as she entered the house. 7 pairs of eyes roamed around the house, there's nothing strange.

"It's my first time here. It's so beautiful" Sana uttered with her eyes sparkling.

Elegant.

"Indeed, it's Mina's place" Momo said.

While the other girls were roaming around the place, Nayeon went straight to the room. It's the only room in the whole house. It's on the second floor.

Nayeon knocked three times but no one answered her. She decided to go downstairs to call the other girls so they can enter together. They immediately go upstairs and go straight to Mina's room. Her room isn't locked.

"Mina unni?" Dahyun called out but Mina didn't move.

Their hearts go beat crazily without them knowing why. It's just unusual that Mina's being like this.

Momo went to the side where Chaeyoung's body where facing, she looked at her and touches its forehead but--

"AHHHH!" she squealed as she notices Chaeyoung was cold like a corpse and the latter isn't breathing anymore.

A corpse.

"WHY?" Jihyo being Jihyo, she went to Momo's place and checked Chaeyoung and Mina. Her eyes went round when she saw the love birds. They looked like they're just sleeping peacefully.

The other girls also looked at Mina and Chaeyoung. Nayeon, Jihyo, Sana, and Dahyun started to cry whilst the other girls were standing there like a statue.

They saw Chaeyoung's skin was pale, and Mina's mouth has a little bit bubble on it.

Mina and Chaeyoung were...

Dead.

"MINA!" "CHAEYOUNG!" "AHHH" "OH MY FUCKING GOSH!" "WHAT THE HELL?" "CHAEYOUNG UNNI? MINA UNNI?"

Dahyun hide behind Jeongyeon so as Sana. Nayeon and Jihyo were still crying and they didn't notice they already slumped on the floor. Tzuyu who looked calm but she's scared on the inside, she checked the whole room and saw the letter at the side table.

She went there and took the letter, the other girls noticed it. Nayeon snatched the letter and rascally open it. Her tears were still streaming down to her cheeks and neck. She wiped it and begun to read letter.

* Dear Girls,

          I'm not sorry for doing all of these, I'm just crazily in love with Chaeyoung. I've warned you all before but seems like y'all didn't take it seriously. I'm crazy, I'm obsessed and possessive. Why do I even say these things, silly.
          Oh, I know while y'all reading this, me and my baby were sleeping peacefully. Yeah, dead haha. Funny right? Of course not. Take care y'all.

                            GOOD BYE!

P.S- Tell Momo I already forgiven her for trying to steal Chaeyoung from me. Nayeon, I'm sorry I can't reciprocate what you feel. Take care of my mom.

P.P.S- my phone isn't lock, play the recordings and please don't cry.*

That's what inside the letter. All of them were crying messily.

Nayeon took the phone beside Mina, indeed it isn't lock. She clicked the Recorder and begun to listen to it.

One of it has a message of "HAHAHA MINA STOP IT! DON'T BITE ME HAHAHAHA DON'T TICKLE ME MINA" Their tears begun to flow again

"YOU'RE ONLY MINE, RIGHT?" it's Mina's voice "OF COURSE! I'M ONLY YOURS DON'T BE JEALOUS HAHAHA YOU'RE SO CUTE!" it's Chaeyoung's.

Another one-

"Mina, what about you inject me that drugs? I'm so sick of Mom. She always tell me to stay away from you, I hate it"

"Why would I do that? I mean, is that your reason? Well, I'm done with my dad, he always force me to do all the things I don't want to do... Handling company sucks, being a daughter of a Mafia sucks"

"HAHAHA let's kill ourselves, what do you think?"

"Do you want to?"

"Atleast we can be together in afterlife"

"Sounds good, HAHAHA"

"We're crazy, aren't we?"

"YES BABY, WE ARE. BUT I'M CRAZIER THAN YOU"

They all thought Mina killed Chaeyoung but Chaeyoung wanted to kill herself first. Mina just followed Chaeyoung's words and wants.

They stopped playing the recordings as they can't take it anymore. They can't believe this thing is really happening.

Jeongyeon wiped her tears and took her phone from her pants and call 119 to get the bodies of their friends.

All of them were slumped on the bed where Mina and Chaeyoung were laying down. Dahyun notices the syringe on the floor, she took it-

"I knew it. I knew they will do this! Why I did I let them do this?! Ahh!" Dahyun hollered that made the girls flinched because of the sudden burst out.

Sana went to her side and hugged her trying to ease the guilt and pain she's feeling right now.

"This is all my fault" Dahyun said between her sobs.

"This isn't your fault, Dahyun. Don't blame yourself" Nayeon uttered with her soft and soothing voice, she doesn't want Dahyun to blame itself.

"But-"

"Shhh"

The 119 and ambulance came to the house and took Mina and Chaeyoung. Some of the girls were interviewed by the police and some were still crying.

On the other hand, Jeongyeon stood up and went to the mosaic painting made by Chaeyoung near the window. She saw something on the painting...

Drugs and syringe.

It explained that they already planned it for a long time since Mina and Chaeyoung's house has a lot of paintings that looks exactly like that.

She knew.

"I'm sorry" she whispered.

  - I'm also wondering why Jeongyeon said "I'm sorry". 🤭 wdy think?

P.s sorry for the poor grammars and typos!

     -Yeppeu Misul ✍️🧡