😡No😤

I grabbed my clothes and started shoving them in my luggage. I grabbed all my stuff and put them in my bags. I calmed down and opened the door, Andrew standing outside.

"Can we talk now-Where are you going?" Andrew asked, noticing my bags. "Until you tell me your not doing it, I'm staying somewhere else." I said calmly and started going to the stairs.

"Skye, we can talk about this!" Andrew said, coming after me. "Talk about what? You can either quit the movie or go do it." I said. "And before you even start with the-" I did quotation fingers. "Your so sensitive thing-" I said.

"Well you kind of are!" He said. "And guess what? The girl I'm kissing is Hala!" He said.

"Put it this way." I said. "How would you feel if I kissed Nathan?" I asked. He was speechless and I started going down the stairs.

"Until you make a decision, don't think I'm coming back." I said and started walking to the door. "Baby, we can talk about this." Andrew said pleadingly.

"Don't even try and pull the sweet card on me." I said, raising my voice. I guess I was pretty loud since I heard some doors upstairs open.

"Well excuse me for trying to be nice to the person I'm married to!"

I opened the door and we were both silent. I decided to say 1 more thing before I left.

"Do this movie and I won't be."

Then I went in the garage, grabbed my car and left. I drove to my mom's house and texted her on the way there.

Best Mom Ever❤👑

Hey Mom can I stay @ ur house?

Why honey?

Me and Andrew got in a fight😐

About what?

Can I stay over?
I'll tell u later

Sure. Your sister is home too. I'm sure she'll be happy to see you.

Thanks💓
I'll be there soon😁

I got to our house

Its not the one from the previous chapter. This is a new house.

And knocked on the door. My mom opened the door and let me in.

"Hi Mom! Thanks for letting me stay for a bit till me and Andrew smooth things over." I said.

"Your welcome anytime." Mom said and my sister came up the stairs. "Look whose here!" Mom said.

My sister looked up from her phone and we both hugged. "What are you doing here?" She asked curiously. "I'm staying for a bit. I'll tell you later." I said. We were close ever since before and my older brother is really protective so they would hit the roof when they found out about what Andrew told me.

Me and my sister went to our room. Our brother is the oldest so he had his own room. My parents had 4 rooms in the Upper Floor. We were supposed to have Parents Room and 1 for each child.

But my parents begged me to share rooms with my sister so they could use what was supposed to be my room as an office/business room. I was 80% of the time on good terms with my sister so I agreed.

Our room was a little messy since my sister is busy being an interior designer but I didn't mind. Of course when we were alone in our room she grilled me on why I was here.

"Me and Andrew got in a fight." I said. "About? If you don't mind me asking." She asked.

"He got the role in a movie but he has to kiss another girl, worse, my friend Hala Finley." I said. "Oh-" My sister was speechless and nodded. We always understood each other so she knew why.

"Wait till Joseph hears about this." She said. My brother was protective of me and he always got mad if someone upset me.

"We don't have to tell him!" I said. "He'll find out!" My older sister said.

I feel the need to mention that her older sister's name is Mia and her older brother is Joseph😁

"Girls! Come help me make dinner!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

A/N
Hey Heroes! Sorry for the late update. The next chapter will be out soon. Please follow, vote and comment if you wanna support me🥺

Thanks, J💞

QOTC: What's your zodiac? I'm an Aquarius♒ Comment what's yours is😇💓