August 2: Part 2

"I have a great idea to add to the movie but I wanted to consult to you 2 before we actually add it in." Robert explained.

I knew where this was going.

"We wanted to add a little romantic scene between Marvel and Face Maker somewhere between the end and middle and we wanted to know if you were okay with that." Robert said.

I was ready to quit the movie right then and there but luckily I didn't.

"Uhh....." Was all that came out of me and Andrew's mouths. "I know its weird but you guys can talk about it later and let me know tomorrow." Robert said.

"Uhh....okay?" I answered and he walked away to go and film Ms. Granada's scenes.

We both had to go back to rehearsal but we agreed to talk about it later.

After Rehearsal (Evening)

I was just sitting in my bed after dinner, in my hoodie and sweatpants, texting my sister when suddenly I heard the door open.

Yaya went to take some pictures with Hala and Akira so it probably was just her. I just laid there, thinking it was her.

Then my bedroom door slid open and Andrew stood there. "Hey." He said.

I smiled and said hey. "Why'd you stop by?" I asked. "Listen, I need to talk to you about what Robert told us earlier....." Andrew started awkwardly.

"Right...." I trailed off.

I wished Yaya was just there to break the awkward moment.

"I'll be okay to do it if you wanna do it, but if it makes you feel weird then I won't do it." Andrew said. I smiled and thought for a second.

Do I wanna do it? Kissing on Camera? Infront of the all my friends? My castmates? Not to mention the producers and Robert...

But at the same time I didn't want to seem unproffesional and besides, I liked Andrew and if he was willing to kiss me then he probably did too....

"I'm okay with doing it." I said, unsurely. "You sure?" Andrew asked nervously. "Yeah." I said then smiled, hoping to cover up my unsureness.

"You don't seem sure..." Andrew said.

Just tell him

"I just don't wanna ruin our friendship." I finally said then looked down at my sheets. Andrew nodded. "Anyway" I said brightly then looked up. "Thanks for stopping by." I said.

"No problem." He said. Then I hugged him and the door slid open and Yaya came in. "Awww" she cooed then she stood their by the doorway the whole time.

I pulled away and changed the subject. "Its getting late. You should get back to your room." I said to Andrew. And he nodded, said bye and left.

As soon as the bedroom door shut, Yaya jumped on my bed and squealed. "So? What happened?" She asked.

"I agreed to do it." I said. There was no hiding it, Yaya was going to be there anyway. "Did he agree to it?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said. "I just feel awkward about having my first kiss on camera." I explained. "Don't worry so much! And this way, your future children will get to see it." Yaya said then started giggling.

"You are way ahead then me." I said. "But seriously! My 1st kiss with like 3 cameras pointed at me, lights shining, all my castmates watching and the whole crew watching!" I said.

"Don't worry! I'm sure they'll have rehearsals for the scene." Yaya said cheerfully. "Your going go be the death of me." I said then got into my bed.

"Night!" Yaya called then left. "Night!" I yelled back.

A/N
Hey Heroes! Please follow, vote and comment. Also, this story will be posted on my main fan fic acct.

Thanks, J💞