May 1st

Dear Diary,

I'm in the hotel room right now but let me write down what happened.

~~~~

"Skye, are you ready?" Mom yelled from downstairs. "Coming!" I yelled back, grabbing my bags and going out to the hallway.

I brought them into my mom's car which was waiting at the front yard. I put my bags in the back and got in the backseat.

"We have to get Yaya right?" Mom asked as she started driving. "Yeah." I answered, not looking up from my phone.

Bestie❤🤪

We'll be there soon🙂

Yayyy did u hear the news?

What news?

We're riding a private plane!

Whatttttt😯

Yeah I just found out

How?

I got a text

Btw, we're outside your house rn😊

Coming down rn

I tapped my mom on the shoulder and told her Yaya was there. When we reached the airport, we were taken to a different line and then we got sent to a private jet which was all white with no designs.

"Let's sit together." Yaya whispered. "Okay." I whispered back and we both sat behind a little girl and a girl who looked around our age too.

Several Hours Later

We got off the plane and were taken to a bus. We had to wait for a while since they were getting our luggages and putting them in the back.

"Attention! Everyone!" Robert said as he stood facing everyone. "Please listen up! These are the room arrangments when we get to the hotel." He said.

"Skye with Yaya, Andrew with Andy, Akira with Lotus and Vivien, Dylan and Isaiah & Nathan and Lyon." Robert announced.

We arrived at the hotel and went to their rooms. Yaya and I explored our room and unpacked some of our stuff. Then we set our alarms for 6am and went to bed.

Love, Skye💙

A/N
Hey Heroes! Thanks for following and voting. Ifyou have any ideas or book requests, comment or message me.

Thanks and Love,
J💞