Chapter 3: Uneventful Time

Start from the beginning

the first was Warspite, the ship fought in the invasion of England and a Veteran of War.

the second was Hood, the flagship of the famous Force H. they were supported by 2 light cruisers.

 they were supported by 2 light cruisers

The Edinburgh and Sheffield. they were led by the HMS Queen Elizabeth, command ship of the Royal Navy.

Enterprise: The main Royal Navy Fleet...

Belfast: So. Have you made your decision?

P. Eugen: I guess it's time to quit, while we still can.

Z23: Listen Now! The Next time I see you, you better apologize for not taking this seriously!

Laffey: Hrm... 

Z23: (cursing in Ironblood)

Laffey: Ayanami. Bye-bye, see you.

as the enemy began to withdraw by their warp or conventional mean.

P. Eugen: it been a fun time there, Belfast, Mobile. until next time. until we meet again. (look at the rest of the fleet) See you again, Azur Lane.

Zuikaku: This isn't over, Grey Ghost! Red Knight!

the Sakura is left retreated, batter by hull damage and injury.

Enterprise: (begin to fall and collapse) Is something wrong?

Mobile: Bel, let her rest... I will notify to Minister, that you are taking care of Enterprise. 

Belfast: Understandable, sir.

[Current Event, Third PoV] Eagle Union Dormitory, Enterprise Quarter.

as time pass, Enterprise in her stubbornness was prepared for her duty.

Enterprise: I'm sorry to have troubled you.

Belfast: I am glad, no serious harm was done.

as Belfast say, Enterprise grabs two ration bar of MRE and was going for her normal shift.