Chapter 3: Uneventful Time

Start from the beginning

???: I am Belfast, the maid.

[Third PoV] (5 hours ago) 

it was the battle that happens between Enterprise and Zuikaku.

Shoukaku: Zuikaku! (intercept some plane behind her) Zuikaku! Are you- (landed herself beside her sister)

Zuikaku: A maid?! What kind of joke is this?!

P. Eugen: She's dead serious.

Mobile: I have agreed with her, this time... for a time being.

Zuikaku: Wait who are...

Shoukaku: no way... but that's impossible...

P. Eugen: Royal Navy, second ship in the Edinburgh class of light cruiser--Belfast. 

as they look at Mobile and Prinz Eugen as having a "convo" with gun pointing as a courtesy measure.

P. Eugen: She might look like a joke, but she's still a legendary warrior. other than Red Knight, Mobile here. don't underestimate her.

Zuikaku: Red Knight!

Mobile: Belfast, Zuikaku is near collapsed. please disable her, if you can.

Belfast: A pleasure to meet you two again, Prinz Eugen of Ironblood and Mobile of Eagle Union. I must say, it is an unexpected pleasure to see you here.

P. Eugen: Indeed. Perhaps it's not a bad idea to settle some old scores out here. Far away from our homeland.

Mobile: 2 light cruisers against 1 single heavy cruiser? not bad for a change. 

Belfast: I have no objection to your proposal, but...

in time the main fleet arrives as count as 5 ships have come to help.

Shoukaku: (look at the incoming fleet) That's...

Belfast: needless to I remind you that we would be responding with an appropriate might from our forces.

as she said, we see that all of the captains had returned to the respective ship.