Chapter 33-Table

Depuis le début

Arav's eyes were burning with desire and passion

Arav's eyes were burning with desire and passion. I know he was controlling himself for me. For making me comfortable. He respects me so much.

He closed his eyes impatiently and I stared at him, at his hungry eyes. He moved his hand on my shirt buttons and open the first three and brought my shirt down that he can saw my shoulders.

He sensually ran his hand over my collarbone and traced my hips

He sensually ran his hand over my collarbone and traced my hips. I couldn't control myself so I ran my fingers across his shoulders and up the back of his neck, burying them in his hair. I pulled him a little. Satisfied with my reaction he then gripped my hips and lied me on my back and hovered over me. Again continue his kissing.

He moved my shirt a little more and now it's revealed my bra and showing my cleavage clear

He moved my shirt a little more and now it's revealed my bra and showing my cleavage clear. My eyes widened in his action. I gripped his hand which is cupping my breast over my bra.

He noticed my eyes and he cupped my face. I didn't move a bit. I don't know what to do. I am ready or not. I am turned on but my mind saying to me to stop him. He understands that I am not going to push him so he pressed his lips on mine. He added more pressure to this kiss.

His hand now on my waist and he pulled me more closer to him. I was scared a bit because something happens to my body. I don't know how but "Arav" a moan escaped my lips. He stopped and I was confused now why he stopped kissing me. He stared at my eyes.

He traced his thumb over my lips and I shivered a little. "Arav let me go please," I said with a shivering voice. I didn't try to push him. I don't understand my mind saying one thing and my body saying one thing.

My body was craving for his touch and my mind wanted me to refuse it for some reason. He grabbed my wrists lightly but tight enough. He pinned my hand to the top beside my head.

Arav let go of my skin from his lips. His eyes held mine. I was thrilled and excited that I felt it hard to breathe.

"Let you go where Taz? You want me to stop. You are the one who started it." He said. I didn't know what I did. I just smiled. What is wrong with me?

I was the one who told him to stop, now I am again seducing him. I felt like a pervert. He smirked and he holds my hips and pulled me closer to him. He smashed his lips on mine, this time harder. He swiped his tongue on my bottom lip, I open my mouth and his tongue pushed forward into my mouth.

We groaned together. My stomach filled with butterflies. I gripped his shirt tightly enough to rip off shirt. I felt like fainting. He angled my head to deepen the kiss. He pushed my top up and contacted his warm hand with my bare skin. I again shivered. I pulled him more.

I know what is going on in his mind. His hand reached my bra claps. I know I have to stop him. But he's doing something with my body and mind. I was about to give in when I felt him removing his hand from my body. I felt somehow bad.

I slowly opened my eyes and now he was looking at me with want and need. He slowly wiped the sweat beads from my forehead.
"Don't look at me like that again if you don't want to do what I stopped. I can't pull back as I did now." He said.

He kissed my lips once more and got up from me. After he got up I also got up and adjusted myself. He started picking up the things that he removed from the table. Then I noticed how bad my situation is. Half of my body was exposed. My hair looks messy. I made a bun.

I looked around the messy table. He stopped and looked at me. I blushed. He smiled and came near me. "I am full. Because I have the sweetest dessert. You want to eat dinner?" He said. I was confused at first then it hits me what actually he said.

I looked at him with wide eyes then I blushed. "I love how my marks looked in your body. Your skin is delicate like your lips". He said and pecked my lips one last time.