“Washed, washed.” Liu Yutian gathered by Shang Jin’s side, looked at Ye Zhou’s bed and asked, “What’s wrong with him?”

“Not too clear.” Shang Jin went to the sink, turned on the faucet and forcefully threw the cold water on his face.

Since Shang Jin’s return, Ye Zhou had his ears perked up all along. When he heard this sentence, he was furious in his heart: You’re the one who’s clearest! Originally, the two people were good. Why did he have to say such a thing? Otherwise, why would he need to lie in bed now…if it were usual, they would certainly observe the strawberry flowers together, and then they’d discuss whose strawberry would bear fruit first. Not like now, the flowers were plucked, and people were…

It was still a month away from summer vacation. How would he survive during this time…

Because Ye Zhou went to bed early this night, the other three people in 405 were very quiet all night.

In his sleep, Ye Zhou seemed to have returned to the bamboo grove, but there wasn’t a shadow of Shang Jin at the stone table, leaving only a pot of strawberry flowers gently swaying in the night breeze. He walked to the table and saw the two plucked strawberry flowers drift up from the table to the sky. In a gust of wind, the petals scattered and were soon blown away without a trace. In a moment of distraction, even the strawberry on the table disappeared.

Ye Zhou suddenly opened his eyes and the sky was already bright. He turned and carefully looked at Shang Jin’s bed.

He didn’t expect that Shang Jin’s bed was already empty. The quilt was stacked neatly on the bed and the sheet didn’t have a trace of a wrinkle. Casting his gaze down, the messy tabletop last night was also tidied up.

Ye Zhou took a moment to wake up. He lifted off his quilt and jumped out of bed. When he opened the door, there was only his own solitary strawberry left on the huge flower stand.

He took out his cell phone, opened Shang Jin’s number, and pressed the dial button for half a day without letting go.

What do you think you’re doing? Even if it went through, what could you say?

Ye Zhou looked at the contact and hesitated. Seeing Shang Ming’s name under Shang Jin, he was suddenly ignited by an impulse and simply packed his luggage. After washing, he didn’t even eat breakfast and rushed to the train station.

Meanwhile, Shang Jin carried his strawberry seedling and returned home.

“Shang Jin, you’re back.” The aunt at home was pleasantly surprised when she saw Shang Jin at the door, “Just right, Youyou has been shouting for her brother everyday.”

“Aunt Zhang, is there something to eat? A bit hungry.” Shang Jin changed his shoes and placed the strawberry seedling on the windowsill. The strawberry flowers glittered in the sunlight and the breeze ruffled the leaves. Shang Jin saw a flower had withered under the leaves and a small green fruit grew out from the middle. “It actually…began to fruit.”

The long-awaited scene appeared at this time.

There was no excitement of the unexpected, only a sense of disappointment and frustration.

If Ye Zhou hadn’t so obviously avoided him, he wouldn’t be afraid that Ye Zhou would be uncomfortable when he saw him and so rushed home early in the morning.