“Really, really,” Ye Zhou said and stood up to walk toward the crossroad.

Su Yin pulled him and tentatively asked, “I have new photos of Tang Dongdong. Do you want to continue trading Shang Jin’s photos with me?”

Ye Zhou’s footsteps paused. He couldn’t tell what feeling was in his heartーinstinctively wanting to say no tradeーbut wouldn’t this truly show that he’d had a change of heart? He sat down again and clasped his cell phone.

“You live with Shang Jin now. There must be HD pictures of his face, right?” Su Yin turned on the phone’s Bluetooth and searched in her album. “I don’t want the fuzzy back sneak shots like last time.”

There was indeed a photo of Shang Jin on Ye Zhou’s cell phone: it was the photo he’d taken of the two siblings when Shang Youyou came last time.

Su Yin put the phone in front of him and said, “Which photo of Tang Dongdong do you want?”

Ye Zhou put his cell phone in his pocket. He didn’t want to share the photo of Shang Jin and Shang Youyou with others at all. He pretended to be angry and said, “How could I possibly have photos of Shang Jin? Other people may not know me, but you also don’t understand? It’s not like you don’t know how much I detest Shang Jin. Shang Jin is my enemy. With nothing at all, why would I take a photo of my enemy!” Finishing this sentence, Ye Zhou feared that the other wouldn’t believe him and want to snatch his phone, so he took his schoolbag and left without looking back.

“Eh…what!” Su Yin tsked, “If you don’t have it, then you don’t. Why run?”

Ye Zhou walked to the tree shade at the crossroad and didn’t see Shang Jin, but he also didn’t see Shang Jin searching for him in the bamboo grove. He wouldn’t still be buying, right? He simply dialed his phone. The phone rang twice when Shang Jin picked up.

“Shang Jin, where are you?”

“The library entrance.”

“Why didn’t you wait for me! I told you I was in the bamboo grove!”

“I went and didn’t find.”

“Well, then I’ll go right now.” Ye Zhou hung up and curled his lips. The place where Su Yin and he had been was just at the entrance of the bamboo grove. It was so easy to find. How bad could Shang Jin’s eyes be that he couldn’t find it?

However, listening to Shang Jin’s voice, how could he hear the rustling of leaves? It wasn’t too windy today, and there was only a tall camphor at the library entrance. Maybe it was an auditory hallucination? Ye Zhou shook his head and quickly walked towards the library.

Ye Zhou didn’t leave for long, Shang Jin walked from the depths of the bamboo grove where they’d just chatted.

When he’d just bought the candy, he saw Ye Zhou’s text message. At that time, he didn’t think much about it and walked toward the bamboo grove. In the end, he heard a familiar voice before he reached it.

The brief word didn’t need much explanation. Connecting it with Ye Zhou’s series of abnormal behavior last year, Shang Jin also understood for the most part.

No wonder that Ye Zhou, who had no intersections with him in the first year, would take sneak shots of him.

No wonder that when it came out, he’d explained the matter again and again in a fluster.