Sure enough, Shang Jin looked at the duck blood in the bowl and hesitated.

“If you don’t like it, don’t eat it.” Ye Zhou glared at Shang Ming and said, “It’s not like he doesn’t have hands. Is it necessary for you to picked things for him?”

Shang Ming’s eyes avoided Ye Zhou and compromised, “I’m sorry. I also had good intentions. I saw some delicious things and wanted to share it. I forgot for a moment whether the other person could accept it or not. If you don’t like it, just don’t eat it.”

Shang Jin put the duck blood into his mouth and said, “The taste isn’t bad.”

Having Shang Jin accept what he liked, Ye Zhou was unexpectedly a little happy. A glimmer shone in his eyes and he expectantly asked, “Actually, clams and such are also delicious. Do you want to try?”

“You’ve already said so, how can I still refuse?” After finishing this sentence, Shang Jin suddenly realized that it seemed that he’d never refused Ye Zhou from the start, even when Ye Zhou had secretly taken photos of him that one time.

After lunch, Ye Zhou wanted to take Shang Ming to stroll around A City’s scenic spots. Shang Jin tactfully parted from them.

After eating a mouthful of spice, Shang Jin felt that he was already numb to the point where it didn’t matter whether he drank water or not.

Slowly waiting for the numbness of his tongue to dissipate, Shang Jin went to the foot of the dormitory and was about to enter when he seemed to have thought of something.  He walked to the parking shed and rode the car to the nearby flower and bird market.

Since the flowerpot had broken last time, he hadn’t had the time to buy it. After thinking that the potted strawberries would grow taller and bigger, Shang Jin simply settled matters in one go and bought a a big, 20cm pot and rich soil fertilizer for planting strawberries. Returning back to the dorm, he transplanted the strawberry seedling to the new pot.

The biggest leaf looked gradually withered, and small buds had sprouted again from the center. Shang Jin lightly touched the buds and softly said, “Quickly grow up.”

During the May Day period, there were still many people in the scenic spots even in the afternoon. Ye Zhou and Shang Ming sat in the bus for ten minutes and the bus was already crowded with people.

Shang Ming wiped his perspiration and grumbled in a low voice, “You say, why didn’t everyone rest at home during the holiday, and all came out for what liveliness?”

“The liveliness you came out for is the liveliness that people came out for.” When the two people got on the bus, they had seats. However, there were too many parents bringing their kids on the car, so they hadn’t warmed the seats yet when they stood up. Squeezed in the middle of the carriage with hands holding the ring, they swayed left and right along with the carriage. “Endure. We’ll arrive in twenty minutes.”

With difficulty, Shang Ming moved two steps toward Ye Zhou. Almost shoulder-to-shoulder, he whispered, “Ye Zhou, that…” The words were held back halfway. There were so many people in the bus that even if the two people spoke softly, it’d still be heard by the surrounding people. “Forget it.”

“Ah?” Ye Zhou said in dissatisfaction, “Have something, just say it. What’s the meaning of teasing and then running away?”