“Wander in Jianghu.”

“I also play that! What’s his name!”

“Called…Yi Ye Pian Zhou.”

“So that’s the case!” Xie Shuhan asked a few more questions about Ye Zhou and finished.

Before leaving, Xie Shuhan repeatedly thanked him. “Wait until I’m with Senior Ye Zhou, I’d definitely invite Brother Shang Jin to a banquet!”

Shang Jin leaned against the door frame and said meaningfully, “Then…I wish you good luck.”

Ye Zhou stayed in the library for one afternoon and was walking to the dormitory entrance with several books when he suddenly heard someone called him in a low voice. He paused and looked around, finally seeing someone he didn’t want to see at the big tree behind the parking shed.

Fortunately this time, Xie Shuhan still knew to hide in a place with few people.

“Senior Ye Zhou, I would like to invite you to have a meal in a while.”

“A meal? No need.”

Xie Shuhan said sincerely, “No, it’s needed. I would like to apologize to you. Although you said yesterday that you accepted my apology, but I caused trouble for you, so don’t say a meal, it’s what I should do to compensate you for the psychological damage…”

“This is a bit too exaggerated…”

Xie Shuhan was very thoughtful at this time and said, “Senior Ye Zhou, if you think being alone isn’t good, you can come with Senior Shang Jin.”

“Shang Jin?” Yesterday, Xie Shuhan treated Shang Jin like a thorn in his eyes, and no matter how he looked, it was unpleasing to the eyes. Today, he actually offered to invite the other to eat.

Not giving Ye Zhou too much time to think, Xie Shuhan said, “Senior Ye Zhou, I’ll wait for you guys here.”

Step-by-step, Ye Zhou walked back to the dorm. Entering the dorm door, he regretted. Shang Jin had appeared so resistant yesterday that he certainly wouldn’t promise to go eat.

However, against Ye Zhou’s expectations, Ye Zhou just proposed and Shang Jin agreed.

“You agreed?”

Shang Jin changed his clothes and said, “You’ve agreed with him, so is there room for me to refuse?”

“Heheh.” One sentence made Ye Zhou burst with joy. “Of course not, not going would be disrespecting me.”

A group of three people gathered all the people’s eyes on them.

The students got together and started whispering.

“Swords were drawn and bows were bent yesterday, so how are they shaking hands and talking together today?”

“I really don’t understand this plot!”

“That younger brother still hasn’t given up?”

“How many story lines have I missed??”