"Once we get everything on Varian's list we can get a few things for ourselves. I would also like to ask Rapunzel if she'd like to accompany us back to Varian's. I know he's not happy about her not coming with him and keeping their problem, but it's better if they fix this now rather than later. Don't you think?" I asked looking down at Sunny who simply nodded. "Alright! Okay first stop is the library for a few books that Sapphires needs." I said heading to the library.

As we walked along the streets I saw everyone painting, sculpting, sketching, and just about any form of art imaginable. "Sometimes I forget how many festivals Corona actually has." I said while looking down at where Sunny was only to see him gone. I looked around only to see him posing for people to paint him. I couldn't help but laugh and continued walking.

I suddenly felt something creep up my spine and I turned around seeing a bright green like mist fly right past me. I looked around to see if anything else saw it, but alas I was the only one. 'That didn't feel like anything good. Maybe I should stay until I figure out what's going on? No I can't. I will have to get back to Varian.' I said to myself. I got closer to the library and saw Rapunzel sitting at a table with Pascal drinking tea.

"Hey Rapunzel!" I said as I waved to her. "Oh! Hello (y/n)! What brings you here? Wait don't tell me! You're here to participate in the art festival aren't you?!" She said getting excited. I giggled and shook my head no. "Actually I'm only here to get a few things for Varian and I. He asked me to come and grab a few things and I figured while I'm here I can grab a few things for myself as well." I saw her smile face when I mentioned Varian.

"I-I also wanted to ask you if you'd like to accompany me when I go back to Sapphires place. I-I don't really know the details about what happened." I said rubbing the back of my neck and staring at the ground. "I-I just think that whatever happened should be resolved sooner rather than later...you know?" I said looking up at her. I watched as she bit her lip and fiddled with the tea cup in her hand. "I-I really wish that I could, but there is just so much that needs to be done here. And I feel awful about not being able to help him when he arrived here." I listened as she trailed off.

"Well I think you should still visit him. Something happened and I won't trek you everything because that's not my place to share, but you really should visit him once you have the chance. The longer you wait to talk to him, the more he won't trust you. Believe me I know sapphires like the back of my hand. He doesn't take well to broken promises. About a year ago I promised him I'd save him a cookie from when I made them for my Apollo altar, but they were all gone when I checked on my altar again. I still hear about it." I said laughing at the memory. Rapunzel still stared at her tea cup causing me to sigh. "If you do change your mind let me know. I'll gladly take you the fast way." I said winking before heading into the library.

'Okay sapphires needs a couple books from here. Both are about the sun drop flower? That's strange. He can ask me about it. I practically know the whole story, but oh well. To each their own I guess.' I thought to myself while getting the books. I checked them out of the library and I felt the same chill run up my spine almost causing me to drop the books.

I turned to walk to the next destination when an old woman appeared in front of me. I jumped causing me to drop the books in the process. "Oh I'm sorry dear. I didn't mean to scare you." The woman said in a sickenly sweet voice. "I-it's o-okay." I said softly before picking up the books. Before I could pick up one she placed her black cane with a skull on top of the book. "Say dear you seem like you have a talented spirit inside you. Would you perhaps be interested in art lessons?" She asked as she stared down at me.

Everything about this old woman gave off a negative vibe. "Th-thank you f-for the offer b-but I'm not in-int-to art." I stuttered as waited for her to remove her cane from the book. "Well dear, my name is Mrs. Sugarby." She lifted up her cane and it touched my chin making my head look up at her. "If you ever change your mind just come find me." She said before walking away.

I picked up the book and dusted them all off. I waved my hand around them sending them to Varian's lab. I took out his list once again and headed off into one of the many stores.

After getting everything that I possibly could off of Varian's list I started walking around the city enjoying the art that everyone was creating. I was walking by one of the fountains when I spotted Sunny. He was posing for a few people and all of their art looked incredible and unique in their own way. "Aww Sunny you're a model!" I said gushing at how cute he was. He stretched and let out a meow before making his way over to me causing a few of the people to get mad. "You could've waited until they were finished." I said petting him.

He rubbed against my legs before heading off in a random direction. I followed close behind knowing he'll lead me to wherever I need to be. After following him for a few hours he led me to the palace. It was now dark outside and I saw Eugene standing by the entrance. I waved to him and he waved back before coming down the stairs to us.

"What brings you here kiddo?" He asked ruffling my hair. I giggled and fixed it once he was done. "Just getting a few things for sapphires and a few things for Sunny and I." I said smiling up at him. "Well it's pretty late. Why don't you stay here for the night? I'm sure Varian wouldn't mind." Eugene said smiling and I thought for a moment. "Y-yeah okay! I'll just send him a note telling him I'll return tomorrow." I said smiling.

Eugene and I walked down the halls of the palace with Sunny in front of us. "How's Varian holding up?" Eugene asked softly. "I won't tell you the details of what is going on because that's not my place, but I do think you all should visit him soon. It's better late than never to see him after what happened." I said staring at the ground as we walked and I heard Eugene sigh. "We would, but I'm not sure Blondie is okay to see him yet. She is still trying to handle the pressure she was under while she was queen. She almost lost both of her parents and her entire kingdom." Eugene explained and my eyes widened.

"S-she was queen and she almost lost her parents? I-I'm s-so sorry! I had no idea!" I was about to continue but Eugene cut me off. "It's okay! You didn't know. Heck you weren't even here to know." He said offering me a reassuring smile. I nodded and smiled softly. "So something happened to everyone during the blizzard huh?" I asked. "What happened to you?" Eugene asked as we stopped in front of what I assume is going to be my room. "Sapphires thing happened, I had a dream where he was out in the blizzard, and I went out to look for him. I almost got possessed by the demon that's been after me, and Rapunzel's entire kingdom was almost destroyed and she almost lost her parents." Eugene stared at me with wide eyes.

"Wait you almost got possessed by a demon?!" He asked while he placed his hands on my shoulders. I nodded. "I-I'm completely fine though! Nothing to worry about! I-I even made a new protection spell jar for myself. It's been working so far!" I said smiling up at him. He sighed and rubbed his face with one of his hands. "You sure get into a lot of trouble don't you?" I giggled and opened the door to the room. "Who would I be if I didn't get into trouble?" I said before closing the door.

Sunny jumped into the bed and got comfy while I went to the desk in the room and pulled out a piece of parchment. I took out a pen and started writing.

'Hey Sapphires,
I won't be coming back tonight. I know it's last minute, but Eugene offered for me to stay the night at the palace. I was able to get just about everything on your list and for the things I didn't get I will look for them again tomorrow! I will also send more food! I love you and I can't wait to see you!
Love,
(Y/n)'

I waved my hand over the note sending it to Varian. I changed into some night clothes provided by the palace and got into bed. Sunny laid on my chest and purred while kneading on me. I slowly fell asleep to the sound of quiet purring.