"Oh, I was researching future careers!" Romilda said, "I think I want to be a professor!"

"Well, I was busy being an amazing person until I came here and was ASSAULTED by a Miss. Y/N L/N" I groaned and shushed him.

"Well maybe if your little group of a friend stopped pretending you're all tough and bad I wouldn't have to put you in your place, Blaise". Neville stifled a laugh and Blaise went to kick him but I shot him a glare

"You touch him, I kill you," I said and Neville smiled and Blaise looked at me with a shocked and annoyed expression

"How come he gets special treatment! You just hit me " He exclaimed

"He's Neville, and you're a dumb bitch named Blaise, that's why he gets special treatment"

"You really aren't making it hard for me to say yes."

-------------

I yawned coming back from the library when Blaise came up to me. I gasped, not seeing him until he was next to me.

"After a whole three hours of considering I'm allowing you to be my plus one, I expect you to look your best," He said and nudged me

"Yes Blaise, I will go with you, not that you even asked me for the right reasons...Two things, we're going as friends, and two, I'm slightly offended that you would dare imply that I would show up as your plus one looking awful." I said and smiled up at him before yawning.

"No shit we're going as friends, and I needed to make sure because you aren't known for having the...best style. Ok goodnight!" He said walking quickly to his common room as I raised my eyebrow at his last comment.

I laughed and walked to my common room where everyone was laying down, besides Cho who was knocked out. I yawned again and sat on my bed and grabbing the daily profit. I smiled to myself getting deja vu. I rolled my eyes at all of the pathetic attention-seeking headlines. I got fed up and read the quibbler to relax and eventually fell asleep.

-----------

"Up and at them!" Cho said, hitting me with a pillow and laughing

"Is there a way to switch dormmates" I groaned, reaching for my glasses only to remember that Romilda had made me a potion to fix my eyesight

"Trust me, I already checked" Romilda piped in and laughed

I got up and began to get dressed, "Shit well, I guess I'll have to stick with you guys for another year" I tightened my tie, grabbing my bag and walking out dramatically. I walked to the great hall and sat down in the almost empty great hall. I sat down and sighed, rubbing my head.

I kept getting the same dreams as I did fifth-year except for more powerful, to a point where I couldn't sleep. I think it was a fear of what was happening in those dreams becoming a reality.

The hall slowly filled up, I waited until I saw Luna and Neville walk in and waved them down. They sat next to me and started preplanning for a new plant. I smiled at them and laughed at Neville poking fun at me scaring him.

"Oh Y/N I heard you're going to Slughorn's party!" Neville brought up out of nowhere "How did you-"

"Don't question it" He interrupted "WHat will you wear?" He said as Luna took a bite of her food and looked over at me expecting an answer

"Oh...I don't know yet, maybe you could help me? I could practice my makeup on you!" I said excitedly Neville went to say no but Luna smiled at him, not a nice smile more like a "Say yes or else" smile.

"Okay fine, can we meet at the courtyard around six?" He asked and I nodded, Luna smiled before saying

"If anything other than friendship happens just know I'll know" She smiled sweetly

Neville and I gave each other frightened glances as Luna getting upset rarely happens but when it does it's awful.

I nodded, which seemed to assure that's all that would happen.

-------

I sat in the courtyard with Neville, as we talked about potential dresses. "Well what about green, that's Christmas-like!" He said

I shook my head quickly "No, anything but green, maybe red?" I asked to which Neville paused "Actually that would look really good on you, compliment your eyes" I nodded and we sighed in relief, we'd been debating this for about an hour before coming to the thought of Christmas colors.

"Okay now hold still or this will hurt," I said, curling his eyelashes. He held his breath until I was done. "Is it done now?" He asked and I nodded holding up a mirror

"Holy shit you're good!" He exclaimed, "But I don't want to keep this on, do you have a makeup wipe?" He asked and I shook my head quickly

"I don't use makeup wipes, but I can just use a spell" I quickly cast a spell and the makeup was gone "RIP the amazing work I did 1996-1996" I sighed and Neville got up, holding his hand out

"Come on just take it" So I did "Fourth-year I remember you trying to dance and merlin was it awful so I'm going to teach you how to dance"

I rolled my eyes but smiled "Okay take my hand, and four steps" We did the four steps he practiced in his dorm room.

"Okay one, two, three ,f- shit sorry," I said before stepping on his foot, he laughed "When I did this with luna it wasn't nearly this bad" He laughed and I hit him

"Yeah only because you do this all the time, and I know my dancing is awful, the ball I went to someone mentioned it a few times" I smiled

I tripped over his foot and we both fell, me falling next to him. "That's going to bruise" He laughed and I laid down.

"Oh Y/N let's dance knowing damn well you have two left feet" I mocked him and he laid back too. I looked up at the stars and then Neville laughed before pointing to a constellation "That one is cool, do you know what it is, I know you used to love constellations"

I looked at the array of stars and took a deep breath before saying. "That's my favorite constellation, Scorpius."

Word Count: 1771