Shopping

Sasuke's POV

I pulled back from our kiss and her face was red. "So you don't hate me anymore?", she asked. "I never did and I never could. But we need to go or we won't have time to make everything.", I said pulling her. "Do we have all the ingredients?", she asked. "Let's stop by the store.", I said.

We got to my house and we washed our hands and started cooking. "I just thought of something.", Tomato said. "What is it?", I asked. "What if we have no classes together. Next year it'll be our last year together.", she said sadly and I hugged her. "If we have no classes together then we can hangout after school and on weekends we'll make time for each other like we do now. Also, if you think us graduating high school can keep me away from you you're very mistaken.", I said and she started blushing.

"But what about college you want to be a police officer and I want to be a doctor.", Tomato said. "I'd wait for you it's just 4 years.", I said. "I'd wait for you too.", She said and she kissed me. "I want to say something but don't call me a pervert.", I said. "Depends.", she said eyeing me. "I want you to be my first everything. I've always wanted you to be my first everything.", I said and she blushed. "Idiot.", she said pushing me away and checking on the food. "There's something I'd like to experience with you as my first right now actually.", I said pulling her towards me by the waist and pressing her against the walk. She was about as red as her hair. I pushed the hair out of her face and leaned close by her ear. "Do you consent?", I asked blushing a little and she nodded slowly. "I don't want to force you into anything you're not ready for.", I said backing up. "Yes I consent.", she said grabbing me and pulling me back. I put my arm around her waist and cupped her face then kissed her.

"Sasuke I'm home-", Itachi began. "What hell is this?!", He asked. Tomato pushed me away really hard and I fell on the floor. "I'll go to Izumi's house have fun and use protection bye.", Itachi said quickly leaving.

Karin's POV

"Did you really have to push me that hard?", Sasuke asked. "Sorry.", I said helping him up. "I think it's a sign.", He said. "Huh?", I asked confused. "That we should wait till after college to take such a big step. Also after college we won't have to worry about getting interrupted." He said and I blushed nodding. "Are you excited about the beach house?", I asked. "Yeah but I would've preferred sharing a room with you.", he said disappointed. "Yeah but we'd talk all night and get no sleep like we usually do.", I said. "Oh yeah that reminds me. Can you spend the night?", He asked. "Huh why wouldn't I be able too?", I asked confused. "Cause Izumi.", he said. "Oh yeah.", I said then I texted her. "The food looks done.", Sasuke said and we let everything sit to cool off.

Sasuke's POV

"Go take a shower while I find a movie.", I said and she left. I found something scary and turned it on. "Sasuke can you hand me those clothes?", Tomato asked. "Sure.", I said getting them. When I looked at her she was dripping wet and gently bit the end of her glasses and looked at me blushing and I could feel my face getting hot. "Your playing a dangerous game.", I said dropping the clothes and pulling her close. "Well I wanna see how dangerous this game can get.", she said but then she got a text message and her face changed. "Whats wrong?", I asked.  "I have a eye doctor appointment in the morning so I can't stay.", She said. Then she took the clothes in went back in the bathroom.

   "See you tomorrow Tomato. I can handle carrying all the stuff.", I said hugging her. "I'm taking the dango so bring the tomato dish.", She said and I nodded then she left. That's has to be one of the things I hate most in this world . When she walks out that door and I have to wait to see her again. I'mma go to sleep since I'll be the only one here for a while.