"GG!" Aubrey called out for Charlotte. She walked into her bedroom, where Aubrey was sitting on the edge of the bed. "What babe?" Charlotte asked.

"How we celebrating?" Aubrey looked at her with a smirk on his face. "We should go out somewhere, I could rent out a place for dinner. I could also rent out Dave and Buster's for us," Charlotte brought up the idea.

"Yes, but I don't want to go to dinner at a fancy place. Let's go out to a diner or something, dress casual. Something regular," Drake told Charlotte. She nodded her head and told him, "It's your day, whatever you want."

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

After six hours of dueling in arcade games, and sharing milkshake and cheeseburgers, the two celebrities pulled into Charlotte's driveway.
"That was so much fun," Charlotte laughed as she pulled a gorilla stuff animal the size of her out of the back seat of Aubrey's G-Wagon.

"Those milkshakes were amazing," Drake commented. When he looked over at Charlotte he busted out laughing. Her arms were barely wrapped around this stuff animal, and she was straining her neck so that she could look at where she was going. "Let me grab that," Aubrey tried to grab for the toy.

Charlotte jerked back and told Drake, "Back off. I know you jealous boy. I ain't giving the chance, to take him from me." Aubrey threw his hand up, "Aye, he's all yours."

Drake reached the front door and watched Charlotte stumble her way over to him. "I swear this thing weighs more than Lucious," She placed the stuffed animal down on the ground.

Aubrey twisted the door handle and opened the front door, "I told you to get the unicorn instead." Drake took two steps into the home, and then a crowd of people flooded into the room from around the corner and all yelled, "One, two, three!" At the same time.

Aubrey held his heart and looked at the crowd surprised. Charlotte almost peed herself at the sight of Drake's face, she walked over to him and wrapped one arm around his waist. "Surprise baby," She chuckled.

The crowd of close friends all huddled around Aubrey and Charlotte, and showered the rapper with love and congratulations. "I'm proud big brother," Justin Bieber nodded at Drake before he dapped him up.

"You chose a good one," A voice walked up behind Charlotte. Char' turned around and saw a close friend who she hadn't seen in years.

"Shad!" Charlotte's eyes bulged out of her head. BowWow had been a great friend of Charlotte's for many years, but the two had started to drift apart when Charlotte became a mom.

"What's good Char'," He smiled big at the woman. Charlotte immediately engulfed Shad in a hug, "It's great to see you." She told him.

Shad was about to speak up when Aubrey walked over to the two. "Ain't no way," Drake got excited seeing BowWow as well. The two dapped each other up and talked about Drake's success. "There wouldn't be no me without you, and I'll forever rock with you because of that reason," Drake told Shad.

"Boy, shut up. You too talented, with or without me you would've been here today. And that's a fact!" Shad clapped Aubrey on the shoulder. "And I hope you're treating my girl Charlotte like the queen she is."

Aubrey slid his hand around Charlotte's waist and pulled her closer. "Oh, I got a hold of her and she's mine forever now. I don't care what she gotta' say," Drake said to Shad, which cause all three of them to laugh.

"You got a real ride or die by your side Drizzy, don't be stupid like the others. Treat her right forever, because she'll do the same for you," Shad nodded at Aubrey.

Drake leaned over and kissed Charlotte's cheek. "Us forever," Drake smiled down at Char'.

"Charlotte," somebody said in a sing-song voice. Charlotte turned her head and saw her sister Khloe and her boyfriend Tristan. "Hi KoKo'," Charlotte gently pulled away from Aubrey so she could hug her sister.

"Congratulations Drake," Khloe told Aubrey after she let go of Charlotte. Tristan looked down at Charlotte and gave her a friendly side hug. "Glad you're here," Charlotte told him.

Charlotte and Tristan had a bad past. With all of the cheating scandals with Tristan and Khloe, Charlotte had no trust in Tristan and wanted him out of the family. But, recently Tristan and Khloe had rekindled their relationship. "I'm happy you let me come," Tristan joked and let out a small chuckle.

Charlotte gave him a small smile and nodded her head, "It's time to put the past behind us. New beginnings."

"I appreciate that," Tristan told Charlotte. Khloe grabbed his hand and started to drag him over to another group of people that they had to greet. "See y'all later. Drake, bless up."

Charlotte and Aubrey walked around the party for hours and greeted everyone who came, they also thanked people for showing their love and support.

Drake, Charlotte, Offset, and Cardi B all stood together by the fully stocked bar and talked about life. "Okay, but when are y'all gonna come out as a couple? Cause' you guys are gonna' blow the internet the fuck up," Cardi asked the two.

"We want to wait a bit longer. I mean, we aren't too top secret about it. It'll just be nice to enjoy the relationship ourselves first," Charlotte grabbed Aubrey's hand which was by her side.

"Hey, can I get a photo please?" The event photographer asked Charlotte and Drake. They both nodded their heads and leaned up against the bar for the photo.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the new Beyoncé and Jay-Z," Cardi yelled before the photographer took the photo. Drake and Charlotte busted out laughing at the female rapper.

 "Charlotte we need a toast!" Kylie shouted to her sister from the other side of the room

"Right," Charlotte turned around and grabbed two glasses of champagne.

"Can I get everyone's attention?" Charlotte yelled through the crowd. After everyone's talking quieted down, Charlotte gave Drake one of the glasses.

"Okay," Charlotte raised her glass, and everyone else did the same, "Cheers to the first man in history to debut at number one, two, and three on billboard top one hundred simultaneously. Also to a man that we all love. Babe, we're all proud of you, and are all excited to see Certified Lover Boy!" Charlotte smiled at Aubrey. Everyone else cheered before they sipped on their drinks.

"I love you," Drake spoke in Charlotte's ear so she could hear him over everyone's cheering. "I love you too," she kissed his cheek.