Anyway right now Wind-sheer was carrying both Cole and Dagger where we would question them back at the Edge. Eventually Cole claim too like Dagger who Heather knocked out following Cole's decent to sleepy town.

"Huh?!" They both say dazed and confused. "No, no, no you need to take us back!" Dagger said quickly. "No can do," I said. "Hiccup, Heather please!" Dagger begs while Cole took to begging to me. "Kai fire-fly please if you just listen," Cole pleads. "One, do not call me fire-fly you have lost that right and two, you are in no position to bargain here. Out of all three of you assholes I am mad at you the most," I glared at him and he shrivels under my gaze, good he should feel bad.

"Can we just land somewhere to sort this out?" He suggested and Dagger backed him up. I was about to say no when Hiccup interrupted me. "That sounds like a great idea," he said flying ahead and landing on a rock pillar big enough for all of us. "Bro," I hissed at him as Heather lands and reluctantly let's go of Dagger and Cole. I note happily how she dropped them two feet quite roughly as they groaned when hitting the ground.

"Now how about some proper introductions? Brother who's he?" Dagger asks pointing at me. I raised a eyebrow and looked at Hiccup. "Is he?" I began. "Not related in any way," Hiccup said quickly and I feel very relieved at that considering this guy's sanity was questionable.

"He's Kai my twin," Hiccup explains to Dagger patiently. Dagger looks shocked and Cole had his mouth hanging open. "Zane did a DNA test Cole he's my bro and you got five minutes to explain yourself before your insides become your outsides," I said very seriously and Cole decided to get to the point.

"Look Kai I was a total jerk to you," Cole said. "Yep," I agreed. "And I hurt you," He continues. "Completely shattered my soul great job," I said with a sarcastic clap. He winces and I gave him a steely glare to continue. "But I had a good reason for it," Cole said and I stalked up to him in less than a second and grabbed his shirt twisted it getting right in his face. "What? What in Ninjago's name reason did any of you have to treat me like that! To make me feel useless! To make me feel like a burden! To do any of that too me! YOU MADE ME CRY!" I screamed at him not caring who was watching as I noted no one else was even making a noise to scared of me.

"YOU MADE ME FEEL UNLOVED! EVERYTHING I EVER DO IS TO PROTECT WHO I LOVE, BUT YOU NEVER SEEMED TO LOVE ME!" I screamed at him. He does not make eye contact looking away from me and that makes me angrier. "LOOK AT ME!" I yelled at him. "Kai please listen we just," Cole tries to say, but I don't let him finish. "LISTEN TO WHAT?! WHAT REASON DID YOU HAVE TO PUT ME THROUGH THAT! LLOYD GETTING HURT WAS NOT THE REAL REASON SO WHAT WAS IT!?!" I yelled at him my fists smoking dangerously.

"Kai calm down," Hiccup urges me. I slapped him away dropping Cole and turning my anger onto him. "YOU STAY OUT OF THIS!" I yelled at him making him step back scared of me looking at my palms that where smoking dangerously. "Kai your mad at me just please let me tell you," Cole said and I turned back to him seeing tears running down his cheeks. "TELL ME WHAT WAS SO BAD THAT IT MADE YOU TREAT ME LIKE THAT?! TO STOP ME FROM BEING ME! TO DO THAT! TO!" I was yelling loudly letting all my emotions out with tears blurring my vision. Cole then yells loudly his arms lighting up in a glow that made the pillar shake.

"YOU FLATLINED!"

I did not expect that.

Flashback no ones POV

Lloyd was being supported by Nya after the mission. He was sprayed with some stuff, but he was fine it was Kai who was in trouble. He was loosing blood and it was fast as Cole ran to the med room with his unconscious body. They quickly got him in the med room which was stocked with medical equipment to the brim considering how much they get hurt.