𝟹𝟿

Y'all know I want do y'all like that🙂

AND IF YOU DIDNT VOTE ONNAT OTHER CHAPTER GO DO THAT!!! NEOW!

..
Chicago,IL

"No more" she hurried and crawled to the top of the bed

"Come on we going again" he mumbled

"No we did 4 times already please my body is soar" she wiped her eyes "what you do take a perc"

He ignored her and went to the top of the bed and pulled her legs making her shake vigorously.

He smirked as she started squirting.

"Fuck" she dragged

He walked in the bathroom to get her a warm rag.

Wiping her off he also wiped him self off. Pulling her into him he held her as she dosed off.

_______

"Good morning" Achilles said from the bottom of his bed playing the game.

"Shut the fuck up" she said

"Don't play with me" he said

"Or?" She asked lifting her leg to get off the bed but immediately started crying.

"What's wrong with you" he furrowed his eyes looking back at her.

"My body hurts so bad.." she sobbed

"Girl get up" he said

She tried again which only made her cry harder.

He picked her up and placed her feet on the floor. She tried to walk but immediately fell again and cried more.

"You over exaggerating" he said picking her up and sitting her on the toilet so she can use the bathroom and he run her some bath water.

"No im not.. it feel like you broke my coochie" she mumbled

"Unt unh" he shook his head picking her up again placing her in the tub.

she pouted

"Ok if it still hurts in a few hours I'll take you to the doctor" he said just talking because he didn't think that much of it.

She sat there a while just staring before getting up to handle my hygiene.

"Bitch ass boy!" Achilles yelled startling her which made her fall in the tub.

"Dude." Achilles stared at her trying not to laugh.

"It's not funny help me" she whined

"How tf you fall foe" he chuckled helping me up

"Get out" she pointed to the door once he helped her up

He raised his arms up in surrender and walked out.

"Dumb ass boy" she mumbled starting to wash her body.

Once she was done she got out the shower starting her other hygiene.

"Baby" Achilles started yelling without knowing she was behind him. She didn't say anything she just stared at the back of his head