The end

Would he lie and potentially hurt George and then explain it in the morning and confess to him? Or would he tell the truth and end up losing twenty dollars?

7:25 (Dream's bed)

Good thing life isn't just black and white. There was always more than just two options. George stayed just slightly above him. "George, and I'll say this as honestly as possible. I love you George, more than just a friend." Dream said. George was shocked and a huge smile was on his face.

"Dream I-" Dream shot up from his position in George's lap, cupping his cheek and smashing their lips together, moving the rest of his body to face George as well. George couldn't comprehend what was happening but chose to accept whatever reality he was in and kiss back. It felt way better than all of those 'friendly' kisses, because this one was real. They both wanted this satisfaction. George pulled away first to catch his breath.

"Dream," he was cut off by another kiss, short and sweet. Dream pulled away and looked at George, "I know. Now shut up before I lose twenty dollars." Dream said.

"Why would me talking make you lose twenty dollars?" George asked.

"I made a bet with Sapnap that you wouldn't confess to me by the end of this week. So if you do, I lose twenty dollars." Dream explained. A smirk appeared on George's face.

"Dream, I love-" Dream pulled George in again, wrapping and tangling his hands into George's hair. George's wide smile broke the kiss as he started to giggle.

"Dream I love-" Dream covered his mouth with his hand. "If you want another kiss you have to ask for it nicely." Dream said. But it was impossible for George to ask for a kiss with Dream's hand over his mouth. Dream started to kiss the back of his own hand, teasing George to get a reaction. And he did get one as George licked his palm.

Dream pulled his hand away in disgust, "you didn't have to lick my-" George leaped over to him and way too eagerly smashed their lips together again. Dream was on the edge of the bed and thanks to George's push he was halfway off of it. He felt himself teeter off the edge and pulled away from the kiss. He tried to balance the two of them with only his legs, but he was unsuccessful and ended up on the floor anyways. Dream held the back of his head as he sat up, George sitting comfortably in his lap.

"Sorry, Dream." George said with a smile. Dream smiled with him, the pain fading away because his bed was thankfully close to the ground. "It's not the first time I've fallen for you." Dream said. George smiled and rolled his eyes. He got off of Dream and back onto the bed, Dream sitting in his desk chair and rolling it over to George. He looked up to George and laughed, finally being able to see the boy. His fingers tried to comb down his messy hair and his face was completely red, even the tips of his ears glowed with blush. Dream was sure he looked about the same. He cupped his ear to feel the warmth.

"What are you laughing at?" George asked. "You." Dream replied and George sighed, pulling his fingers out of his hair.

"You have a bit of black on your lips too." Dream said. George rubbed his lips but none of it came off. Dream laughed as he licked his finger to try and get the lipstick off.

"Is it gone?" George asked. Dream smiled, "nope." George repeated his first action, not seeing any smear appear on his hand.

"Is it gone now?" George asked again. Dream smiled wider, "you just have a bit right here." Dream pointed to the corner of his lip. George aimed for that area the next time.

"No, not there, here." Dream said as he pointed to his lip again in a different spot. George tried to rub off that spot.

"George, let me get it." Dream said as he licked his thumb and lifted it to George's face, only to move his hand to the right a little more and kiss George on the lips again. George pushed him away.

"Dream! Go wash your lips off first." George said as he grabbed his phone to try and wipe off the black himself, just to see that there was nothing there. Yeah, George should have guessed that, the lipstick was really expensive. Dream wheezed at George's expression and left the room to take off all of the make-up.

When he came back, he saw George laying on his bed and mindlessly scrolling through his phone. Dream jumped in the bed beside him looking at George's phone with him.

10:00 (Dream's bed)

Dream and George both separately took their showers, Dream's hair dye washing down the drain with the rest of the water. Now they were laying down in Dream's bed, Dream spooning George as they watched Shrek together again. It was nice to finally do this with feeling, not like they didn't like each other before, this time they just didn't have to hide it. There was only two hours left before George could finally confess his feelings. And soon his alarm went off beside him.

12:00 (In Dream's Arms)

George looked at the alarm and turned it off. He turned around to face Dream. "Dream, I love you." George said. Dream looked down at him and kissed his forehead. "I love you too."

It had been a month since the plan and the end of their bet. Sapnap had finally repaid him the last ten out of sixty dollars that he owed him that morning. And now, it was night at that skatepark where the two had first met. Dream approached George, who was sitting on the bench and putting his rollerblades on. Dream sat next to him and grabbed his skates out of his bag and started to take his shoes off.

"There's no need to put on your roller skates today." George said as he pulled his bag up onto his lap. This triggered major red flags for Dream, he didn't know what would come out of the bag but he hoped it wasn't something to be wary of. George took the objects out of his bag and placed them on Dream's lap.

"I asked Techno for these and while you were doing homework, I went to pick them up. Don't worry about cost, these were some of Techno's extras." George said with a smile. Dream looked at the pair of rollerblades on his lap, he picked one up and examined it, then he looked over at George.

"I figured since you got pretty good with your skates you might want to try these too." George said. Dream placed the rollerblades beside him as he leaned over to hug George.

"You've done so much for me, George. I love you so much." Dream said.

George hugged back, "shut up, Dream. I love you too."

1191 words.
Thank you so much for reading. If y'all choose to stay then you are more than welcome. I'll even give you an imaginary kiss. But even if you go I will still give an imaginary kiss for making it this far. Goodbye, see you soon. Or not.

EDIT: I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH!!! I wake up each morning and check to see all of the notifications and I'm pleasantly surprised each time. I enjoy reading all of your comments, and even if I don't reply to all of them, pls know that I see them! If you would like to talk to me, my discord is a great way, but anyways... YOU ARE ALL SO GREAT AND IM REALLY HAPPY TO HAVE YOU READ THIS STORY!!!