You know those BuzzFeed "Am I Gay" tests? Yeah...

Techno was back at school that day, so Dream spent the day walking himself to classes. He didn't realize just how lonely it was walking alone until now. He watched as George smiled brightly as he talked to Techno. And how Techno had a small smile on his face as well. Did George smile like that with Dream?

Dream stared at them until they turned a corner and went out of sight. He sighed and walked the opposite way to his class. At lunch, he watched as George and Techno passed by his table to go outside. The only interaction being the wink Dream gave George when they locked eyes. He smiled at George's reaction, but it immediately fell once he was out the cafeteria doors.

It made sense that he would eat with Techno, he was George's first friend here. So, why did Dream wish that George sat with him instead? He shook the thoughts out of his head and went to contribute to the table's conversation instead. He couldn't be moping in this atmosphere.

He did his usual staring at George in robotics, not messing with him and getting yelled at this time. Then he saw him last at the end of the day. George saw him and waved, so Dream walked over to him.

"Hey Dream, I'm not going to go to the park today since I'm going over to Technoblade's to study." George said.

Dream didn't let his smile waver, "it's fine. We'll go some other time." George smiled and ran off over to Techno. He smiled until they disappeared from his view. It's just one day, Dream has had him for two weeks, he can survive one day.

Yeah. Dream went to his house.

Dream was in his room by himself. He wished George was there. But why? Why did he wish for George to be there? There was Sapnap and all of his other friends that he could wish for as well.

Dream only had the slightest clue as to why he wanted George. But even if he was good at reading other people, he was never good at reading himself. So, he pulled out his phone and went to an incognito tab.

'Am I gay?' Was put into the search bar. He clicked enter and was sent to the page of websites. Might as well see, right?

'Have you ever kissed a person of the same sex?' Nope, just girls so far.

'Have you ever fantasized about kissing a person of the same sex?' Dream felt his cheeks burn at the thought. George's lips just centimeters away from his, only a lean could connect them. He shook off the thought, now he's fantasized about it.

'Are you looking for a serious answer or are you here just for fun?' Well, he really didn't know why he was taking the quiz, but he did want an answer.

'Do you have homosexual friends?' Dream thought about it, depends on whether Skeppy and Bad count.

'Have others ever confused you as a homosexual?' Again, depends on whether or not their teasing counts. But Sapnap did ask seriously last night.

'Who do you find more attractive, Angelina Jolie or Brad Pitt?' Okay, this question was unfair. Of course, he had to choose Brad Pitt, who wouldn't?

'How is your gaydar working?' What the fuck kind of question was that? He decided to call Bad.

"Hey, are you gay?" Dream asked.

"What?" Skeppy said through Bad's phone. Dream sighed and hung up. That did absolutely nothing.

'Imagine someone of the same sex come up and kiss you.' George.

He clicked the 'calculate results' button and he was taken to a page with a 'start quiz button' and comments. Where the fuck were the results? He looked at the comments and they all said their results as gay.