I command you to sleep.

Dream woke up the next morning still on his desk. He sat up and felt all of the pent-up soreness in his back. He turned and popped his back, yawning through the stretch. He sat back to face his desk and picked up his phone to check the time; 12:24. That's when he noticed the note that was under his phone and he remembers writing something on it in his sleepy state.

He hurriedly unfolded the note and read the sloppy words.

GEorGe SAId ''L0v U 2. 1 meAn 1T''

Dream's handwriting was barely legible. But that didn't matter right now. Dream though he was dreaming when that happened. He pinched himself to ensure that he wasn't still asleep. George had probably thought he was asleep when he said it.

So, Dream is the only one that knows about George confessing to him. And that fact made him think about how long George had liked him. Dream would have never found out if he hadn't called George to tell him about Techno. He was thankful for Techno breaking his wrist, it helped in more ways than one.

Dream could bet that the reason that Techno had asked him if he liked George was for George. But if George knew that Dream liked him, why didn't he just confess properly? Well, Dream had said that it was a 'maybe,' so he was probably being cautious. But now Dream knew that George liked him.

But confessing would be weird because George would probably see him as creepy for 'pretending to be asleep,' while he confessed his feelings. He sighed; he would still have to wait for George to confess to him. But he was going to be there tomorrow so, maybe he would confess then. He was already about halfway back.

Dream leaned back in his chair as he whined about missing George. And he ended up on the floor, his sore back hitting the ground wasn't pleasant even if it was cushioned slightly by the back of the chair. He laid on the ground for a second to compose himself, then got up and went to his drawers to change and get ready for the day. He didn't get any calls that day, everyone just enjoying the Sunday by themselves, and he couldn't text or call George because he was on a plane. He groaned as he threw his phone on the bed.

He didn't really have anything planned for that day and it was already one in the afternoon so, he couldn't plan anything. So, instead he turned on his computer and started to play Minecraft. He spent the rest of the night playing until he got bored and went to sleep at a reasonable time. He wanted to just speed to the next morning, the morning that George would be at school. He would also be bossing Dream around, but it was all for George to be back with him, so he didn't mind.

George arrived back home with jet lag in his system. He couldn't go to sleep since he had already slept most of the plane ride and he had to be at school in an hour. He pulled himself together and got ready for the day. Once he was done, he felt more energized than he was. Half of it was because of the fact that he could tell Dream to do whatever he wanted. And unlike Dream, he was going to use it to his advantage. He got his skates on and went to school. When he arrived he greeted Techno with excitement.

"Hello George, today is the first day?" Techno asked, closing the door to his locker with his right hand, having to reach across himself uncomfortably.

"Yeah. That looks bad, Dream told me about it." George replied pointing to the cast.

"It's fine. It'll heal up in no time." Techno replied. George just nodded his head, knowing that Techno would never admit the pain that it was. Then, Techno escorted George to his first class, where he bowed as a parting. George walked into the classroom and saw Dream sitting at his table. He smirked at him and Dream gave him a wink. George winked back, but instead of going to his own desk he came up behind Dream to whisper in his ear.