Chapter two

It was the day before the ball and the boys left with all of the kids. I sat down at my work station and started on Ellie's dress. Ellie is a Daddy's girl so I made her a light green dress that stops just above the knee and when she spins or twirls silver snakes will appear. I made a suit exactly like it but a bit darker for Draco. Then I made Lily's dress. It was a red dress stopping right below the knee and when she spins gold fog will appear around her. I made Maddie's dress next it was a silver fading into gold and stopped just below the knee and when she danced or did gymnastics blue flames would light up the silver part of the dress on the bottom. I made my dress last. It was a gold dress and when I spun red fog appeared but the minute I get angry my dress will send the sing the girls and I have into the air. Luna was doing the same thing for her family except their look alike liked them the most. It was cute. Luna and Mia had blue dresses that stopped just below the knee and they had magical stars so when ever light hit them they would dance and sparkle. Blaise and Grace on the other hand had dark green ball attire which when moved the wrong way cought on magic silver flames. Then Ginny did the same thing as me a light green for Theodore and Ava except theirs would let out silver hearts. While Ginny and Catherine's would let out gold hearts on their red dresses. By the time all of us had finished it was 7:30 at night and we started after breakfast so almost 11 hours of clothe making today. I put all of our stuff away and went to make dinner. I was making lasagna for everyone and some soup for Lily. Just as I finished cooking the boys came back with the kids. I gave everyone their food and once done the girls and I put all the kids to bed. Everyone was just going to stay the night that way we could all get ready together tomorrow. After I put the girls to sleep I said goodnight to everyone else and went to sleep myself. When I woke up it was around 5 AM. I got up and started making breakfast for all of us. After about 2 hours of making breakfast and setting the table it was time to eat. I made everyone a plate and poured them a drink. I walked upstairs and woke up all the kids except Lily. Then I woke up every adult in the house and just carried my princess down to breakfast. We all ate together and I did have to feed Lily sometimes but once we finished it became serious. It was 8 AM and I had to shower and get 4 people ready. I put my kids in the shower first and once they were done I got them dressed. While Luna bathed her kids I did all of their hair and gave them very light makeup. As soon as all of the kids were done I went and jumped on the shower. Then when I finished Luna got in while I did my hair. I did my makeup and once Luna came out Ginny went in. I did Luna's hair while she did her makeup. Once Ginny was out and dressed I did her hair while Luna did her makeup. I put Ellie in her little silver flats and Lily in her little black flats while Maddie was wearing her little sparkly gold flats. I then packed extra clothes for them and I also put in different items for each of them. The girls did the same thing. By the time it was 10:30 all Luna, Ginny, and I had to do was put on our heels and jewelry. We did that and walked downstairs. We went over the plan. Ok so each of us will take our look alike child. The boys will go first and I swear to Merlin if you start following the rules now and leave them in the kid room I will hex you into next century. Oh and Draco if Lily starts crying or complaining just pick her up and if she doesn't stop then bring her to me, I said. Everyone nodded and we all left with our assigned child. The boys walked inside the school and we followed shortly after them making sure we were there last to enter.