chapter 22

"What the- no i'm going home!" Yeona said as she tried pulling her wrist from him but his grip was too strong.

"Ok seriously after this you can go I promise." Jaemin said, Yeona knew he didn't mean it though.

They walked into the bright and colorful store, music playing in the background as a cold breeze from the AC hit them.

"What are you even gonna buy?" Yeona asked as she browsed through the various items, there were things like headbands, clothing, hats, keychains, a lot of things that you could take as a souvenir.

"These are cute, look."

Yeona peeked through the aisles looking for where Jaemins voice came from only to find him at the plushies section. She walked towards him, he held up two duck plushies. Both were the same ducks but one had a black shirt and a cute baseball hat and the other had a dress with a headband.

"They're matching!" Jaemin said.

"Nice, buy it and give it to your girlfriend." Yeona said. Jaemin looked at her like he had something to say, like something bothered him once she said that.

"Yea you're right, i'm gonna get these are you getting anything?" Jaemin asked as he walked to the cashier with Yeona following.

"With what money?" Yeona chuckled.

"I could buy you something, i'm rich if you forgot." Jaemin replied with a smug smirk shrugging his shoulders.

"Yea i'm ok, thanks."

Jaemin paid for his plushies and the two finally left the store.

"Right, what else do you wanna do?" Jaemin asked.

"Uh, go home?" Yeona replied bluntly. A heavy sigh left Jaemins mouth as Yeona spoke.

"Do you really not want to hang out with me that badly?" Jaemin raised his voice, a hint of anger voiced through his words catching Yeona off guard.

"Why, is there something wrong? I didn't mean it like that way." Yeona asked dumbfounded.

"Yeona I wanna tell you-"
"No fucking way."

Yeona ignored Jaemins sentence cutting his off with her own, she had spotted a familiar car ahead of her parked.

She pushed Jaemin away to the side of the store where they kept the garbage bins hiding behind the wall.

"How the hell did they find me here?!" Yeona muttered to herself as she peeked her head out from the wall wanting to find where they were.

"Who? Is it EXO again??" Jaemin asked from behind her.

"Yea them, these bastards I swear..." Yeona murmured.
"Ok, ok look, you jump that fence and just book it to your home or just call one of your members to pick you up, you really cannot be here." Yeona instructed as she pointed to the fence behind him.

"What? No I can't just leave you here what if they catch you??" Jaemin argued.

"Yea, you're right, you're right... But there's only three of them, why are there only three." Yeona frantically looked around for the rest of the members that may be hiding just waiting for her. She looked over the fence and there she spotted 5 members, simply scattered around the road just searching the area.

"Great, that ruins our escape plan." Yeona said once she spotted the members.

"Well we can um, let's just run. You're good at running, i'm good at running we can just speed out of here!" Jaemin suggested.

...

"Jaemin thats fucking stupid." Yeona replied bluntly as there were members waiting at the entrance Jaemin planned to run through.

"Well ok sheesh.." Jaemin blurted as a disappointed pout formed on his lips.
"Well actually I have another idea!"

"No."

"No no this one is smart trust me!!" Jaemin pleaded.

"Alright fine what is it."

"Jaemin this idea is stupider than your other one" Yeona mumbled as her face was basically suffocating inside his hoodie

Jaemins bright idea was to stick Yeona into his hoodie, as if a huge lump outline of a human wasn't suspicious enough, he also walked to the entrance out in the open to leave.

"No one caught us yet." Jaemin said with a smile.

Strangely enough, although Yeona was undoubtedly uncomfortable in her current position, Jaemin didn't mind it one bit. In fact, he found it a bit enjoyable.

"Are we out yet?" Yeona asked as her feet matched the pace of Jaemins, since she can't see nothing but his chest she trusted that Jaemin led her to safety.

"No not yet, stay there!" Jaemin replied, even though they were far from the park.

"Hurry I can't breath in here, tone it down on the cologne tough guy." Yeona remarked resulting in Jaemin smacking her back.

"Hey! Shut up or i'll really suffocate you." Jaemin jokingly threatened as he tightened his grip around her body.

"Ok ok ok!! Sorry" Yeona apologized chuckling.

Yeona quickly noticed that she was in his sweater for a suspiciously long time.

"Are we clear yet?" Yeona asked.

"Uh, no, no we're not stay there." Jaemin assured.

"We've been standing in the same spot for like 2 minutes, where are they?" Yeona asked.

Since Yeona was pretty tall, she had to bend down uncomfortably to cover her head, Jaemin didn't seem to care at all since he was just enjoying her company.

"Ok fine." Jaemin unzipped his sweater and Yeona basically threw herself out dramatically hyperventilating after being suffocated in his string cologne.

"Oh god I don't know how much longer I would've lasted in there." Yeona said while exaggerating her breaths.

"Come on where should we go now?" Jaemin asked Yeona as he walked off, Yeona followed behind.

"I risked my life just now to go to the amusement park with you, and you still wanna go places?" Yeona asked giggling.

"Yea, so where? Name it, wherever you wanna go." Jaemin said as he smoothly turned his body facing Yeona walking backwards.

"Wow Na Jaemin must be completely obsessed with me that he wants to hang out with me all day." Yeona jokingly stated.

"Maybe you're right, I am obsessed."