Addi

-Addi- 

I actually wanted to go to school today. I felt a lot better. I managed to eat an apple for dinner and kept that down instead of throwing up. When Luke left last night I couldn't stop smiling. I put on the Killers and just danced and laughed all night long. When Luke kissed me it was just magical. I've never been kissed like that. Well I've never been kissed period but still. My heart began to race just thinking about it. I walked into first hour and sat down next to Grace. 

"Omg! Something happened last night. Tell me everything." She squealed. Damn. How did she know when I hadn't even said anything. She knows how to read me so easy. 

"Luke kissed me." I smiled wide. I was all giddy and excited just talking about it. 

"Omg! Really? That's awesome!" 

"Yea, it was!" Just then Luke himself walked into class. Our eyes met and I couldn't stop myself from blushing. He waved and winked at me before taking his seat. 

"See I told you he likes you." Grace squealed. 

"He asked me out. Like on a real date and not to some party." 

"Yay! That's awesome! I'm so happy for you. Your first boyfriend."

"He's not my boyfriend. We've only just kissed." I hated talking about stuff like this with Grace. She was so much more experinced than I was. She's had dozens of boyfriends and I've never had one. I love her. She's my best friend but everytime I compare our love lives I get a bit jealous. I decided not to think about it. I didn't want to think about it and get all sad about my pathedic love life. I'm supposed to be happy. I am happy. I'm so happy, I'm bouncing off the walls. I just can't wait to see Luke in math and talk to him again. But that was five hours away. I didn't want to wait that long. I decided I would text Luke anyways because I can't talk to him. 

A: Hey :)

A few moments later he turned atound and winked at me. 

L: Hi! What's up

A: So bored. Mrs. Parks is killing this class. XP

L: Haha Ikr, could she get anymore boring?

A: I'm gonna fall alseep any minute. Haha

L: If you do can I draw on your face? 

A: Depends.

A: What would you draw?

L: How about some cat whiskers and I <3 Luke on your forehead?

A:  :P You're a silly goose. Haha

L: Did you just call me a silly goose?

A: You gotta a problem with that?

L: Maybeeeee 

L: Maybe you're the silly goose

A: Maybe I am 

"Mrs. Marks. I will tell you once, no texting in my class." My teacher snapped and I put my phone away. Luke let out a loud laugh and I blushed. The rest of the calss went on long and painful. I just wanted to talk to Luke