Luke

-Luke-  (This will take place at the same time as the last chapter but Luke's point of veiw) 

As I was driving home from school an idea popped into my head. Why don't I go visit Addi and see of she's okay. I wanted to talk to her anyway so why not? So instead of going striaght home I took a detour to her house. When I arrived, I parked my car in front and made my way to the front door. I rang the door bell and waited. A few moments later Addi opened the door wearing nothing but a big sweater that swallowed most of her body. She looked so cute, I was a loss for words. 

"Uh hi." She softly spoke.

"Hey." I finally managed to say something. 

"Would you like to come inside?" She offered. I nodded and followed her into her house. When she asked if I'd like something to drink I said no. I could tell she wasn't really used to having people over and felt a bit awkward. I sat down next too her and a few moments later she spoke up. 

"Uh, I'm really sorry I left the party." She mumbled.

"It's okay, I talked to Grace and she kinda explained things to me." She paused not knowing what to say. 

"Umm what exactly did Grace tell you?"

"She told me that you weren't used to being around so many people and that you got overwhelmed and that's why you left." I explained.

"She didn't tell you anything else did she?" Addi questioned.

"Nope. Why is there something I should know?" 

"No..... I just get a bit freaked out sometimes when I'm alone in big crowds. I don't go out very much to parties and events like that. I'm really sorry I ditched. I didn't mean to I just wasn't thinking. I hope you don't hate me and we can still be friends and hang out sometime."

"It's okay, really Addi don't worry about it, I totally understand. Why don't we hang out now?" I offered.  I felt bad for Addi. I could tell this was a touchy subject for her. I just wanted to hang out with her and if she wasn't comfortable at parties or in crowds, that's fine with me, I don't mind.

"Yea okay." She nodded. "What do you wanna do?" 

"Well we still need to watch American Horror Story together." I smiled. I was serious when I told her I wanted to watch it with her.  

"Yes! Awesome. What season? Murder House, Asylum, Coven, or Freak Show?" 

"Let's start off with the first season I guess."  I mentally giggled to myself. It was so cute the way she got all excited about a tv show.

"Murder House it is! That's my favorite by the way." 

"Then it must be good." 

She got up and started to set everything up. She even had the seasons on dvd, she really does love this show. When she sat back down I scooted closer to her, so we were almost cuddling. She started playing the first episode. The first twenty minutes had already grabbed my attention. I can see why Addi likes it. It's really good. She refused to answer my questions though, she just told me that I had to keep watching. It took me a whole first episode to gain the courage to make a move. It wasn't a big move, all I did was put my arm around her, but it was still a move. It took Addi a few moments to get comfortable and relax into my side. When she finally settled down a bit I turned to her.

"Addi?"

"Yea?" 

"Grace did mention something else, when I talked to her." I smirked remebering what Grace had told me. 

"Yea?" 

"She might of said something about you liking me." 

"Well maybe I do like you." 

"Maybe I like you more." I smiled wide. It was true, I really did like Addi and I really wanted to kiss her and call her mine. After staring into her eyes for a few seconds I finally made a real move. I pressed my lips to hers and kissed her with passion. When our lips collided it made my heart sing. I've only kissed a few girls in my life but nothing had ever felt this magical. There's just something special about Addi that makes my heart race. We slowly parted and I rested my forehead against hers.

"I'd like to take you out on a real date. Just the two of us." I smiled. 

"I'd like that." She nodded agreeing.

"Awesome. I have to go now, but I had a lotta of fun and I can't wait to see you again." I said and helped her off the couch.  

"Okay, I'll text you later." 

"I'll be waiting by the phone." I gentally kissed her cheek.

"Alright. Goodbye Luke." She giggled.

I drove all the way home with a smile on my face. I really didn't want to leave but I had to be home in time for band practice. Hopefully the guys could help me plan my date with Addi. I was so excited, it has to be perfect. 

{Sorry but I really wanted to write this in Lukes point of veiw. Please let me know what you think of the story! Thanks.}