Picture Day

So here it was, picture day. As I had guessed, Elena was still away on vacation. I dreaded going to the school today more than any other day for three reasons; first, I would be a loner which has no bright side in this case in my opinion, secondly it was still summer and I had to go on school property whichs logic is beyond me, and finally I would have to see Luke again.

Luke was the first guy to ever notice me. I did not date him, which know I know I would've hugely regret, but I still consider him something along the lines of an ex-boyfriend. I have never had a boyfriend, which most consider something to be embarrassed at, but I don't. I've seen what love can do and I did not want to get hurt like that.

Luke almost made me give in, almost. He did all the things you're supposed to do. He made me laugh until I cried. He would tell me I was pretty. He would pull me aside infront of everyone to hug me. But then he wanted more from me. I was in eighth grade at the time. Ever since I was a little girl I had dreamed of the perfect kiss with the perfect guy.. at the right time. I didn't want to kiss him yet. I wanted to wait. He, however, had other things in mind.

One night during spring break he invited me over. I had objected at the beginning but then I figured things couldn't possibly go that bad. I arrived at his house and we made our way to his room. He layed me on his bed and layed down behind me. He was about a foot taller than me and his body enveloped my much smaller one. We watched The Pirates of the Caribbean because we had both loved it as kids. I did not admit to this, nor did I admit I have shipped Will and Elizabeth even as a child, way before I understood what shipping was. Towards the end of the movie I felt Luke pull me closer to him. He had his arm around my waist over my stomach. I kept watching the movie, mostly because I loved the part where Will finally confeses his love to Elizabeth. I suddenly felt Luke's lips kissing my neck.

I tensed up next to him, unsure of what to do in the situation. I turned so I was facing him and I asked "What are you doing?"

He smirked and said "I'm about to have sex with a very beautiful girl, what else?" Like that was going to happen. I immediately tried to get up but he pinned me down. He held my wrists together with one of his hands, while the other was trying to get my legs to straddle him. There was no way I was going to lose my virginity to him, he wasn't the guy I wanted, and this was definitely not the way I wanted it to happen. He had me straddling him and moved his free hand to my boobs. His hand went under shirt and right as he began massaging my left boob, I turned us over so I was on top of him. It was all a game to him, so why not play. The only problem was, I didn't want to play his game. I began making out with him, I made him want me more. As soon as I got the chance, I bit his tongue. I got up and ran down the hall as soon as I could. I bolted down the flight of stairs and made my way out the door. Ever since that day, I had avoided Luke at all costs, for obvious reasons.

But here I was, entering the school property alone. I mean there's like three thousand kids here, the chances of seeing him are -

"Hey Michaela! I've missed you babe!" You have got to be kidding me! I didn't even have to turn to know it was him. I could easily recognize his voice anywhere. I tried covering my face with my hand so the people in the parking lot wouldn't all know who that maniac was yelling at. I quickened my pace and found my way to the gym.

After I had my picture taken I went outside. Honestly I didn't really know where I was going, but I wanted to be away from everyone else. I made my way to the soccer field and prayed there wasn't a couple doing anything over there. To my luck, I was alone. I layed down in the grass, feeling the warm breeze go by. Feeling the sun's warmth on my skin. I doze off in my thoughts, but soon was back when I heard the fence rattling. I turned to see who it was but found no one in sight. Hmm, that's weird. Then there was giggling coming from the fence, and I mean a five-year-old high pitched giggle. Okay now that's a bit creepy. She stood up to investigate. She smiled to herself at the thought of being a detective, then realized she could potentially die and went back to serious mode.

She hoped the fence in one swift motion. She glanced around the area, only to find the noise coming from a couple, or so it seemed. The only strange thing behind the fence was the high pitched giggle, which was actually coming from the guy and not his girlfriend.

She decided she'd go back home now. Seeing Luke had been enough for her for the day. She didn't want to waste anymore time around here.

She arrived at her house and went straight to her room. She changed into her pajamas, short flannel shorts and an old crop top. She loved living in California because she could where anything at practically any time of the year. She put on her glasses and read a few chapters of The Longest Ride before going to bed. She turned off her lights and checked her phone. Nothing. The perks of being a teenager with absolutely no friends.. right?... yeah this is going to suck if Elena doesn't show up soon.