"Dear, you are getting late. You have only half an hour left before Mike's funeral." I nodded absent mindedly.

She pointed towards the black coloured dress that was hanging neatly on a hanger which was placed on one of the arm chairs in front of the window. Then she left but not before telling me that she will arrive after half an hour to escort me to the funeral field. I stood up on my shaking legs.

I know that it was not a dream. I thought to myself. The first part was the dream when Mike was engulfed by the darkness and that symbol was drawn on the floor but me following him and the discussion, that all was real. I am hundred percent sure that it was all real.

I glanced at the clock. I remembered that I had woken up quite long ago, at 4:00 am and now it was 4:30 and thus highlighting that it took a whole half an hour for that incident to happen. This meant that when I had faint, someone placed me on the bed. But who? Or maybe it was Mike?

My mind gave up. I knew that if my emotions got a little more stronger, my powers would erupt from within my self and as Damien had mentioned, I might end up hurting everyone, including myself.

Pushing everything into a corner of my mind, I picked up my dress and touched the soft fabric. It was silk and black in colour. After slipping myself into the dress, I stood in front of the floor length mirror and tied my long dark brown hair into a low bun, letting only two strands on either sides of my face to fall freely.

I did not do anything else and who would want to when one's beloved person dies. I took in my reflection. My face was still looking as dead as it was before. Although I had made up my mind to go with the life as it had gotten and and get used to it but the recent incidents made me run mad. No. I wasn't suppose to end up like that.

"Be safe cupcake and keep the Keystone Diamonds safe too." Mike's words lingered in my mind. I nodded to myself in the mirror and decided that nothing would make me run mad and I won't give up at any case. I heard a soft knock at the door. After giving myself a last glance, I headed towards the door.

***

"I had no idea that uniform could suit anyone but seems like I have to change my perception." Eleanor exclaimed as we walked side by side to the assembly hall after we were done with the our breakfast and my brother's funeral. I gave her an eye roll.

Uniform for girls consisted of a simple white button up shirt that was tucked in my dark blue skirt. The skirt reached above my knees. On the top was I wearing a dark blue coat that had the symbol of our school.

To complete the professional student look, there was a tie too, with a dark blue base and light blue stripes.The black leggings covered my legs. For boys the uniform consisted of white buttoned shirt and dark blue pants, along dark blue coat and the same tie as the girls.

 For boys the uniform consisted of white buttoned shirt and dark blue pants, along dark blue coat and the same tie as the girls