There were stairs descending with rod railing on the left while pointed rods at the top of the wall on the right. The corridor was quite narrow. The wall on the left had a window whereas the wall on the right was caked with growing green algae.

I could see the open sky behind those pointed rods at the top of wall and the slight breeze left tingles on my skin that was exposed quite enough due to my night dress. I could smell the woods. Does this lead out somewhere? I questioned myself. There was just one light bulb that hanged on the left wall.

Not sure if what I was going to do would be a wise decision or not, I gripped the railing from my left hand and took a step down onto the stair

Not sure if what I was going to do would be a wise decision or not, I gripped the railing from my left hand and took a step down onto the stair. Just when I had reached the last step, the figure whom I had been following came into my view properly and stood in front of me, at the end of the corridor.

"Mike." I breathed.

"What are you doing? Why aren't you speaking?" Myriad questions buzzed through my mind which I had restrained myself from asking, yet. I stepped my other foot on the last step as well.

"Mike? Tell me, how are you alive? Stop playing this hide and seek game. If you want to tell me something, just go ahead but please don't torture me like this!" My voice had reached a high pitch by the latter part.

All that Mike did was he stood there, gazing at me with those emotionless eyes. His eyes which used to cheer me up now made me feel scared.

"Don't let them use your powers my little cupcake." His voice brought a smile on my face but when his words registered in my brain, my emotional smile turned into a frown and my brows scrunched up in confusion.

"They used me cupcake and now they want to use you. Just remember, whenever you need help, drop by the Keystone Tree and throw the leaf into the water. I will be there."

"What do you mean?" At this, he smiled and I felt my head getting dizzy. I tried to regain my composure by holding my head in my hands but everything was moving round and round. I squeezed my eyes shut and tears began to flow out of my eyes.

"Be safe cupcake and keep the Keystone Diamonds safe too." That was the last that I heard before I succumbed into darkness.

***

"Cressida dear. Wake up." I shoot up and by the time I was done gaining my senses, I was panting badly with a light throbbing at the back of my head. I felt some weight on my shoulder and on turning my head to left, my eyes met the familiar, wrinkled face of Mrs.Potter with her hand placed on my left shoulder. 

"Here, have some water." I drank the water and the sensation felt as if it rained in a scorching desert. I wiped out the sweat from my forehead.